Sports/Cricket

Is Roger Federer the greatest tennis player ever ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Is Roger Federer the greatest tennis player ever?Big smile

Roger Federer has defeated Andy Roddick in the 2009 Wimbledon men's singles final. Did the best person win?

Federer became the greatest player in Grand Slam history as he beat Roddick in five dramatic sets to gain his sixth Wimbledon title.

The Swiss player, who claimed a first French Open title last month, has also won the US Open five times, the Australian Open three times and Roland Garros once.Smile

He replaces Pete Sampras who set the previous record at Wimbledon in 2000.

What is your reaction to Roger Federer's victory? Did you watch the match? What did you think of this year's Wimbledon?Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Roger Federer the greatest tennis player ever ?" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged
mayb not the GREATESTT player ever... bt definitely a GREAT player! i Luv him! <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shellytt

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged
nd yhh i think wimbledon was fantastic i enjoyed watchingg EACH category.... Federer was totally deservingg!! im shoo happy fr him nd serena too! <33 bt i prefer venus over serena!

JimParsons

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 6:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

VangelisFanatic

Goldie

VangelisFanatic

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 9:18am | IP Logged
How can I miss a Roger Federer match!!!! I watched it till the very end....and bit all my nails off!! And when he hit the championship point....I screamed aloud. I think my entire apartment building heard it!! And I definitely think that he IS the greatest player ever!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top