Is Roger Federer the greatest tennis player ever ?

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Is Roger Federer the greatest tennis player ever?😃

Roger Federer has defeated Andy Roddick in the 2009 Wimbledon men's singles final. Did the best person win?

Federer became the greatest player in Grand Slam history as he beat Roddick in five dramatic sets to gain his sixth Wimbledon title.

The Swiss player, who claimed a first French Open title last month, has also won the US Open five times, the Australian Open three times and Roland Garros once.😊

He replaces Pete Sampras who set the previous record at Wimbledon in 2000.

What is your reaction to Roger Federer's victory? Did you watch the match? What did you think of this year's Wimbledon?😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
mayb not the GREATESTT player ever... bt definitely a GREAT player! i Luv him! <33
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
nd yhh i think wimbledon was fantastic i enjoyed watchingg EACH category.... Federer was totally deservingg!! im shoo happy fr him nd serena too! <33 bt i prefer venus over serena!
he is definitely a Gr8 player..i watched the wimbeldon...it was superb...n very happy tht fedex won!!!!!!
VangelisFanatic thumbnail
How can I miss a Roger Federer match!!!! I watched it till the very end....and bit all my nails off!! And when he hit the championship point....I screamed aloud. I think my entire apartment building heard it!! And I definitely think that he IS the greatest player ever!!