Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Talking of importance of smile, i guess its as important as a frown or any other angry gesture which can be described as opposite to it.

Edited by clodpolish - 13 July 2009 at 9:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How important is a smile ? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I like lopsided impish little half smiles. The kind that people have when they do something wrong, but they lower their gaze and pretend to be all innocent. Its a half sweet half conniving little smile. But you cannot help but fall for it.

Oh absolutely. I also like confused smiles, where the person doesn't know whether they should smile or not. As much as they look away, they can't help but smile. In return, that brings a smile on my face.

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

Talking of importance of smile, i guess its as important as a frown or any other angry gesture which can be described as opposite to it.

cloddy dude ur post is short, but gets straight to the point and by stating other gestures are just as important u've indicated just how much importance a smile makes and i Like Wink  that so here's a Big smile for u  LOL

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by baz786

cloddy dude ur post is short, but gets straight to the point and by stating other gestures are just as important u've indicated just how much importance a smile makes and i Like Wink that so here's a Big smile for u LOL
thanks baz jiWink LOL

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Another smile I like is the day dreaming smile. When the person is in their own world, oblivious to everything around them. They look, so peaceful and serene, with that aimless wandering smile. Their eyes with the innocent light of a baby in a blanket, still sheltered from the world. A very naive smile of someone whose inner world is still magical.

Thats why I love Luna Lovegood, she has that really dreamy smile. She is strange and weird and people make fun of her, but she just smiles and vanishes into her own world.

Beyond_the_Veil

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Another smile I like is the day dreaming smile. When the person is in their own world, oblivious to everything around them. They look, so peaceful and serene, with that aimless wandering smile. Their eyes with the innocent light of a baby in a blanket, still sheltered from the world. A very naive smile of someone whose inner world is still magical.

Thats why I love Luna Lovegood, she has that really dreamy smile. She is strange and weird and people make fun of her, but she just smiles and vanishes into her own world.

Oh, I adore Luna Lovegood as well. And the actress plays her role so well, that dreamy smile is one of Rowling's greatest creations.

-Sneha

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

didnt quite get U there Confused How  is a frown or an angry gesture as imp as a smile? Unless I take into account my own exp of breaking into smile I try hard to suppress but anyway break into a laughter at times when I see someone frowning & scolding esp when scolding a small kid who looks so innocent & serious at that time but is sure to repeat that mistake that invited all the scoldings LOL. Its really a wate of time scolding & frowning at kids ...ROFL

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

didnt quite get U there ConfusedHow is a frown or an angry gesture as imp as a smile? Unless I take into account my own exp of breaking into smile I try hard to suppress but anyway break into a laughter at times when I see someone frowning & scolding esp when scolding a small kid who looks so innocent & serious at that time but is sure to repeat that mistake that invited all the scoldings LOL. Its really a wate of time scolding & frowning at kids ...ROFL

LOLLOL

what i meant was each thing has as much importance as its opposite no?

what was that debate on?...why did god create hatred or sth?LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top