Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How important is a smile ? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Well, unnecessarily monitoring ones smile is going to make the thing even worse; the employees will stop smiling at the thought that their 'smiles' are being watched all the time! I mean (unless you are experienced) if you know there is a camera in front of you, noticing and recording every step you make, you will get over conscious about yourself, and this is going to have an effect on the employee's 'smiles'.

Also, as many stated above, nothing could be more hilarious and peculiar than a forced smile. It's just too much weird for my liking. I can still picture the male waiters of Pizza Hut, who who used to keep smiling, irrespective of what is happening around them. I was at first mistaken if their mouth really is like that, as to always form a meaningless smile. Gosh, we broke into a long laughter each time the waiters came across us with their 'smiles'. LOL

Awww the waiters sounds soo cute Day Dreaming,....actually most of the waiters are cute, majority of them are good looking, slim, tall, always smiling, charming etc etc...compare that to a doctor, dull, boring, never smiling, serious, fat, short etc etc.

I dont understand when people say they want to marry doctors...I think, it must be cos of the money or the brains. But waiters have a nice personality,i have a soft corners for waiters Embarrassed

Xoxo

interesting point u bring up about wanting to marry doctors and not waiters.  i think an entirely new debate can be started on that if one doesn't already exist, i think its to do with the class system and lack of pride and old time mentality, which still exists to this day

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

Awww the waiters sounds soo cute Day Dreaming,....actually most of the waiters are cute, majority of them are good looking, slim, tall, always smiling, charming etc etc...compare that to a doctor, dull, boring, never smiling, serious, fat, short etc etc.

I dont understand when people say they want to marry doctors...I think, it must be cos of the money or the brains. But waiters have a nice personality,i have a soft corners for waiters Embarrassed

Xoxo

You sound like my best friend in Highschool. She too had a thing for waiters.

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
I like smiles that make your eyes sparkle - they make my day.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Snehareturn_to_hadesBeyond_the_Veil

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I like lopsided impish little half smiles. The kind that people have when they do something wrong, but they lower their gaze and pretend to be all innocent. Its a half sweet half conniving little smile. But you cannot help but fall for it.

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

I like the smile people have when they get a joke a bit later than others but they couldn't laugh with them either and now can't laugh when they want to laugh.

Odd positionLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top