Rajeevians Hangout (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

MoonDesir

IF-Dazzler

MoonDesir

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevthegr88

Feel Free To use ithope u all will like it...

too gud. Wink

Haila sona kitna sona hai
                           sone jaisa tera maan Embarrassed Wink
  tu mera tu mera tu mera Hero no 1    

Edited by pgsks - 14 July 2009 at 11:37am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajeevians Hangout (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shraddhagupta

Goldie

shraddhagupta

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

hey thanks for that update on ur new fc ..its gr8 annie ..u rock on ur first page ..., gr8 job ...very nice ,....

yazh.

IF-Dazzler

yazh.

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_rabi

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>My God, Nida Mashallah all the pics are very niceClapClapSpecially the 1st and 4th oneClap</FONT>

<FONT face=Georgia size=3>Thanks for sharing Smile</FONT>

A new dawn

A new beginning

A new experiment with truth

A new not seen before rajeev

Wishing him all success as he wakes up India, whips up passions, stirs up debates... Smile

yazh.

IF-Dazzler

yazh.

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_rabi

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>My God, Nida Mashallah all the pics are very niceClapClapSpecially the 1st and 4th oneClap</FONT>

<FONT face=Georgia size=3>Thanks for sharing Smile</FONT>

Poetic justice

It was the channel's call he said
when he was ignored for the awards
three years hence, though
he was called to do a show for them.

He was thought of as a black sheep
and sent out from a family
Time changes tides change
He is now back into the fold.

He was marketed by a channel then
He is marketed by a corporation now...
The characters he portrayed were powerful, heroic
But this journey, this story of his is more fascinating.

From being thought of as a pariah
to being the center of all action
this is just the beginning
For he has miles to go and new horizons to conquer.

(that was definitely not poetry, but this phrase seemed apt)
Think what I wrote about the channel is correct, if not completely at least mostly...

goodkashish

IF-Rockerz

goodkashish

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
does any one know any website....where i can watch live star plus from INDIA........not the USA link.....specially INDIA link......ple pm me....i really appriciate your help

Thanks a lot..

love
Kashish

ranjitha

IF-Dazzler

ranjitha

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Sorry if already posted

Are you ready for 'Sach Ka Saamna'

Sach Ka Saamna, the Indian version of The Moment of Truth, will be privy to a lot of revelations as the contestants are put on hot seat and

asked personal and edgy questions.

We asked actors in the various shows on Star Plus what they think is the real reason behind people appearing on the show ' is it just the prize money or the opportunity to confront the truth that lures them? Here's what they had to say about the show that's all set to go on air from July 15, at 10.30 pm.

Angad Hasija: I think people participate for money, otherwise why would anyone reveal their hidden secrets on national television? If someone really wants to confront their loved ones, they can do it within the close confines of their house, not in front of a live audience!

Karan Mehra: Well, I think it's a mix of both ' money and emotions. Hats off to those who knowing the consequences have the courage and guts to face their family and society! I am looking forward to it.
Hina Khan: It may be money or the willingness to tell the truth, one can't really identify the reason. An individual may not have been able to express himself otherwise, which is why a platform like Sach ka Saamna is perfect for them to tell the truth.

Kinshuk Mahajan: I feel it's partial. 80 per cent would be driven by money while 20 per cent would want to come clean. Sach Ka Saamna seems to be a great opportunity for them. But as an actor, I won't be comfortable sharing personal details on television.

Sara Khan: Hats off to the contestants who have the courage to sit on the hot seat and answer those questions. I feel it depends on what the individual wants ' money or sharing a piece of their lives with millions of people who don't even know them. A show like Sach Ka Saamna will bring in a new genre of reality shows, minus the fake drama and public voting.

Parul Chauhan: I think, both factors are equally important. Every individual has their own reason to participate on the show. Since a contestant knows the questions beforehand, then there is no fear of what is going to happen, you are aware of the things you will be asked.

link:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ENTERTAINMENT-TV-Are-you-ready-for-Sach-Ka-Saamna/articleshow/4769250.cms

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Rajeev Khandelwal returns to TV with Sach Ka Saamna
Manisha Mahaldar / CNN-IBN

Mumbai: Television star Rajeev Khandelwal - who crossed over to cinema with Aamir in 2008 - is back on the small screen with a new game show called Sach Ka Saamna.

Rajeev will be donning the role of a show host for the desi version of The Moment of Truth. But unlike any of the participants of the show he's hosting, the actor himself would be uncomfortable facing questions about his personal life.

"As a celebrity I wouldn't want to bring my personal life in public, any which way my life is 24 hours under scrutiny, under the microscope. Maybe one day when I am not a public figure then I would like to test myself on the hot seat," he said.

Meanwhile on the film front, Rajeev is all set to wow his fans with his next titled Peter Gaya Kaam Se which will have the actor in a different look.

"The look in the film is wild. I had to tame my locks a bit for the few more shoots left. But while shooting, I haven't combed my hair, did not use any hair products and didn't even see a mirror through out the film," he said.

With one more film to prove himself at the Box Office and a challenging show to host, this certainly looks like it's the moment of truth for Rajeev Khandelwal, professionally.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/rajeev-khandelwal-returns-to-tv-with-sach-ka-saamna/97142-8.html

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sensitivesheela

MoonDesir

IF-Dazzler

MoonDesir

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 2:45am | IP Logged

'I'm in a relationship': Rajeev Khandelwal

The famous 'Sujal' of Indian television breaks through about his latest relationship status and past experiences...
Rajeev KhandelwalThe heartthrob of millions across the borders, Rajeev Khandelwal, who kickstarted his Bollywood journey with the unconventional 'Aamir' at a recent press conference confirmed that the young lass is no longer single and ready to mingle.

The actor with the chocolate boy looks conquered the audiences with the portrayal of 'Sujal' in the television soap 'Kahiin To Hoga'. Going through a circle, Rajeev is back to telly before his next film hits the theatres.

At a press conference to promote his latest TV show 'Sach ka Saamna', the Indian version of 'Moment of Truth', Rajeev revealed that there is a girl in his life whom he is currently dating.

When probed further on his relationship with co-actor Aama Shariff, Rajeev told the media that he has never denied the relationship but now the two are happy in their own lives. He also added that he has not been in touch with 'Kashish' for over two years.

The girl in question is still unknown, although it has been revealed that she is not from the industry.

Bhai, what can we say.. this Sujal has definately broken the hearts of many but we wish him all the very best for the future.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top