Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Rajeevians Hangout (Page 5)

MysticRiver IF-Stunnerz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 5:12am | IP Logged
saheli i was just going to post the update..tumne post kar di...no thankoo..Smile
NidaRajeev IF-Sizzlerz
NidaRajeev
NidaRajeev

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 7:39am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sensitivesheela

rajeevlicious IF-Rockerz
rajeevlicious
rajeevlicious

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Best of both worlds

Mumbai: Meet Vipin Dhyani. An advertising professional with around nine years of experience. His recent works include communication films for Hide and Seek and Milano which is a ad film starring Hrithik Roshan and Monaco's new variant with Aamir Khan. But his talent is not limited to creating ads. He has recently been writing scripts and lyrics for some upcoming mainstream Hindi cinema.It's almost become a trend these days for all ad professionals to skew towards the film world after a certain time in advertising. Is there a reason for that? "Films and advertising deal in the same business that is the business of human engineering. Both of them deal with human psychology and emotions and thus share a very close ground. If you are seeing many ad guys venturing into the film space, then I will say it's one of the natural extensions," says Vipin.

Penning a film or writing a song is nothing different for Vipin apart from his regular advertising job. "Just like ads, you can come up with a one-line idea for a film and write a whole script on it. However, the challenge in writing a script is the engagement part. You have the weave it in such a way that people will still be interested in listening and watching your story over a stretch of a couple of hours," he remarks.

Vipin doesn't want to quit advertising for films. But he is quite happy managing both together. His three recent film projects include screenplay and dialogues for Gulnar, a political and romantic film on Indo-Pak relations directed by Gajendra Singh, the director of Sa Re Ga Ma, Voice of India and Antakshari; scripted a thriller titled 29 for Code Red films starring Irrfan Khan, Rajeev Khandelwal (of film Aamir fame ) and Rimi Sen; and written Project Chamba for Aarif Sheikh, editor of such hits such as Maqbool, Makri and Omkara. This film stars Prateek Babbar, Jackie Shroff and Boman Irani.

sensitivesheela IF-Rockerz
sensitivesheela
sensitivesheela

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starbellz_21

Best of both worlds

Mumbai: Meet Vipin Dhyani. An advertising professional with around nine years of experience. His recent works include communication films for Hide and Seek and Milano which is a ad film starring Hrithik Roshan and Monaco's new variant with Aamir Khan. But his talent is not limited to creating ads. He has recently been writing scripts and lyrics for some upcoming mainstream Hindi cinema.It's almost become a trend these days for all ad professionals to skew towards the film world after a certain time in advertising. Is there a reason for that? "Films and advertising deal in the same business that is the business of human engineering. Both of them deal with human psychology and emotions and thus share a very close ground. If you are seeing many ad guys venturing into the film space, then I will say it's one of the natural extensions," says Vipin.

Penning a film or writing a song is nothing different for Vipin apart from his regular advertising job. "Just like ads, you can come up with a one-line idea for a film and write a whole script on it. However, the challenge in writing a script is the engagement part. You have the weave it in such a way that people will still be interested in listening and watching your story over a stretch of a couple of hours," he remarks.

Vipin doesn't want to quit advertising for films. But he is quite happy managing both together. His three recent film projects include screenplay and dialogues for Gulnar, a political and romantic film on Indo-Pak relations directed by Gajendra Singh, the director of Sa Re Ga Ma, Voice of India and Antakshari; scripted a thriller titled 29 for Code Red films starring Irrfan Khan, Rajeev Khandelwal (of film Aamir fame ) and Rimi Sen; and written Project Chamba for Aarif Sheikh, editor of such hits such as Maqbool, Makri and Omkara. This film stars Prateek Babbar, Jackie Shroff and Boman Irani.

iam confusedConfused
sensitivesheela
sensitivesheela

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 8:46am | IP Logged

OuchConfusedConfused                                                      

Rajeev is no more single

July 14th, 2009 - 8:07 am ICT by sampurn Tell a Friend -

Rajeev is no more single Well this news can break the heart of many females but it's true that Rajeev Khandelwal is no more single and therefore not ready to mingle. Today at the press conference of Sach Ka Saamna he confessed that he is seeing someone.

When asked about his past relationship (Aamna) or whether he would invite her to the show, Rajeev replied, "Why are you all still stuck with that. I never denied about her, but now I just don't want to say anything as I haven't met her since two years. Right now, I am in a relationship and feeling good about it. "

"Even I do plan to get married and settle down. About Aamna all I can say is that she has her own life and I have my own," he adds further.

The actor cum host further refused to divulge any information about his girlfriend. We just know that she is not from this industry.

Rajeev was once a desirable bachelor but not any more' The one who was the heartthrob as Sujal of Kahin Toh Hoga has broken many hearts with this news. Isn't it?

- Rachana Trivedi/ Sampurn Media
Rajeev is no more single

Edited by No1Aamnafan - 14 July 2009 at 8:50am
sensitivesheela
sensitivesheela

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 8:51am | IP Logged
CryRaj ko tou yeh bhi bhol gaya hai k woh Aamna ko last time kab mila thaCryCry2 yrs nahi 1 1/5 yrs huye hain humse pucho naOuchOuchis not gud
.Rabi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Rabi.
.Rabi.

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by No1Aamnafan

OuchConfusedConfused                                                      

Rajeev is no more single

July 14th, 2009 - 8:07 am ICT by sampurn Tell a Friend -

Rajeev is no more single Well this news can break the heart of many females but it's true that Rajeev Khandelwal is no more single and therefore not ready to mingle. Today at the press conference of Sach Ka Saamna he confessed that he is seeing someone.

When asked about his past relationship (Aamna) or whether he would invite her to the show, Rajeev replied, "Why are you all still stuck with that. I never denied about her, but now I just don't want to say anything as I haven't met her since two years. Right now, I am in a relationship and feeling good about it. "

"Even I do plan to get married and settle down. About Aamna all I can say is that she has her own life and I have my own," he adds further.

The actor cum host further refused to divulge any information about his girlfriend. We just know that she is not from this industry.

Rajeev was once a desirable bachelor but not any more' The one who was the heartthrob as Sujal of Kahin Toh Hoga has broken many hearts with this news. Isn't it?

- Rachana Trivedi/ Sampurn Media

Thanks for the artical..... May God bless u Rajeev and ur girl Big smile Wish u all the happinessBig smile
.Rabi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Rabi.
.Rabi.

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 9:21am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Go to top