Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

MoonDesir

IF-Dazzler

MoonDesir

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Only the truth: Sach Ka Saamna

July 13th, 2009 - 10:09 pm ICT by sampurn

Star Plus with Big Synergy is all set to make the audience come face-to-face with the truth through their new show "Sach Ka Saamna'. This show is an adaptation from an internationally acclaimed show called "Moment of the Truth'.

Rajeev Khandelwal will be seen as the host of the show. "It's very difficult to speak the truth. We have a lie detector which tells us whether a person is lying or not. Though I'm surprised to see that people have the courage to accept truth on national television," he says.

Would you like to sit on this hot seat and go through the sach? "For now I am happily hosting the show. There are many cameras and microphones surrounding me already, so when they are gone, I would definitely come and sit in this hot seat," he adds.

Producer Siddharth Basu says, "This show is for grownups. With its unique format it has the strength to hold the audience and shake them up with the truths that come in light. But while doing so we don't suspend the morality."

Anupam Vasudev, EVP Marketing Star Plus stated, "The international format have worked across the world in 23 different country. The Indian version of Moment of the Truth has its touch which is on the grounds of Satyameva Jayate and I'm sure it will be liked by the audiences too."

So viewers get ready to face the truth with Rajeev from 15 July 10:30 pm.

- Rachana Trivedi/ Sampurn Media

Edited by pgsks - 13 July 2009 at 9:50am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajeevians Hangout (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rv_annie

Goldie

rv_annie

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
hey thanks for liking the fc.
Would like to thank the rkfc management team for giving me this oppturtunity.

rajeevlicious

IF-Rockerz

rajeevlicious

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Awesome pics there! RK looks his best in there!!

binidoshi

binidoshi

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Guys, this came in the Backbeat section of Bombay Times...unfortunately no link...anyways posting the art

Zara Hatke

Rajeev Khandelwal made his debut with the unconventional movie. Now, his next film Peter Gaya Kaam Se, is also not the regular boy meets girl kind of story. Like Abhay Deol, Rajeev, too, has choosen to do movies that are a bit different. And looks like the actor isn't craving to fit into the Bollywood mould. "I am happy that I'm getting the kind of work that I want to do," he says. " It's not that I am not getting offers for the run of the mill kind of movies, but then there are always some challenging roles coming to me," he adds. With the regular masala movies failing to set the box office cash registers ringing, looks like being hatke is very much in vogue.

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
hey guys congo for the new fc..yaayy..party time...Dancingannie very nice homepage..Smile

Hayaa.m

IF-Sizzlerz

Hayaa.m

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Yay congrates every one  ..SKS forum opened ..guys come and join me there
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=469 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sensitivesheelaNidaRajeev

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

@Kiran sis: Thanks a lots for the link, friends, let's rock SKS forum..........

Edited by farislove - 13 July 2009 at 12:22pm

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
thanku so much for the articles & pics..Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top