Rajeevians Hangout - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
thanku so much for the articles & pics..😊

One more request ..suri u start collecting articles on SKS and post it in the articles section opened by shifali in sks forum and farhu u if possible post pics of sks in the pics gallery..guys attack and fill the that forum

Originally posted by kiran_sherry

Yay congrates every one  ..SKS forum opened ..guys come and join me there

that's cool sks forum has opened thanks for the link
congrats for the new fc..annie nice work πŸ‘
Great FC Annie...πŸ‘...wonderful front pageπŸ‘πŸΌ

No thanks for the link of the forum diiiiπŸ˜ƒ
thanku so much for the link....😊
Hello Ppl!!!😳

As u all may already know that today rajeev was in sbs.SBS ppl took one interview of his in a carπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.He was asked about Peter, about SKS , and about his love life.About SKS he said that ppl somehow after confessing their secrets are feeling relieved....they know the possible aftermaths but still they want to get relieved by telling the truth. He said definitely I am not single and there is somebody in my life.But she does n't want me to take her name in public...she does n't want ppl to know her as rajeev khandelwal's gf.

Two locals asked him questions too...he was asked how different is the life of a celebrity from a normal individual. And was also asked how he did he propose to his first girl friendπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. He said he never proposed his first girl friend...it was his gf who proposed him and he very shyly said yes to herπŸ˜†.

He was also asked about how he is feeling now that he is hosting in the same studio and same stage where once Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan worked and he is dealing with the same producer also.
Rajeev said....i m doing films and Bachchan sahab and shah rukh khan also did films...that does n't mean i should not do films...but yes i m glad that i m working with ppl who have once worked with themπŸ˜ƒ

I hope a video update will be available very soon.😊

I m in hurry ...so plzzz adjust urself with this short updateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Jai Guruji!!!😳
Edited by SAHELIGSWM - 14 years ago
saheli i was just going to post the update..tumne post kar di...no thankoo..😊

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.