Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

DOTW: Liking this show? storyline? CLOSED!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
- Credit - Tumhari_Khushi! -
Helloooooo LNMDJ-ians!Hug

To the First DOTW of the LNMDJ-Section!

The few weeks of LNMDJ,passed really quick!..Some of you have might loved it more than you expected,and some of you might not have liked some bits!

So,how did you find the few weeks of  "Love ne Mila Di Jodi"???

You can share your thoughts with us,here!!

How are you liking all the jodis?

1. Varun-Roshini
2. Sameer-Avni
3. Prithvi-Damini

Your fav couple?

Your fav scene of the couple?

The character that attracted you most to itself???

What do you think abt the actors,especially the newcomers???

The things you loved the most;and the things you hated most about this show???

Lastly,rate the show out of 10:

Credit: -Amina- ClapClap

You can also discuss abt any other stuff related to the show,aswell.
So,start with it guys!

Love,
Ayesha,Tina,Sano & Nabila!Hug

Edited by -Ayesha- - 20 July 2009 at 1:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Heavens_Kiss-BolNaHalke-Sano88-Zeustina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: Liking this show? storyline? CLOSED!" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rhea_401

IF-Dazzler

Rhea_401

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Firstly i'd lyk 2 say tht all the jodi's are wonderful n suit eachother.......

MY FAV. COUPLE: Savni

MY FAV. SCENE OF THE COUPLE: The kidnapping scene(Ders jst been 1 scene b/w dem so no other option,bt still i luved it!)

WAT DO I THINK ABT THE ACTORS: I feel that all the actors are doing a fab job esp. Karan and Gaurav

THE CHAR. THT ATTRACTED ME THE MOST TO ITSELF: Was Sameer,i just luv his flirtatious n fun-loving nature...........

THE THINGS I LOVED THE MOST ABT THE SHOW: I found d concept very different from all the shows i hv seen til nw....i luv the bonding b/w d siblings.......

THE THINGS I HATE ABT THE SHOW: Its very slow.........Its been 2 weeks n not much has happened......

RATING: I'd give it an 8/10

Edited by Rhea_401 - 12 July 2009 at 2:00pm

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
I agree with Rhea_401 , all the jodis are fantastic and suit each other well however
your fav couple?

Sameer and Avni for sure! i just love them

When sameer was hiding in the backyard and avni was walking. They didnt even see each other yet there chemistry was amazing. That's how amazing they are. Other than that the promo of the kidnapping scene not the kidnapping scene itself.

Sameer! he alwasy puts a smile on my face! I just love him. However it's a tie with avni, i didnt liek her when i first saw her but when she got rejected by that guy and  how she handled it, I loved her ever since.
All the actors are amazing! they protray their characters so well! hats off to all of them! 

I love the concept of the show and the family interactions. The concept is fresh. What i hate is that is kinda slow. 2 of the couples still havent met! and like Rhea_401 said, nothing really big has been shown

8/10

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
The first few weeks:   to be honest it started off a little bit slow but characters had to be introduced so it was understandable but has picked up really well & now i am addicted like hell!!  there is no rehab for it rightLOL
The JODIS- the characterisatoin has been done very well by the production house.they have really struck gold by weaving all the characters together without anyone overshadowing eachother. so finally a show where there is no main couple. thank god!!!!
FAV COUPLE-well because i am a teenager i can relate to varun & roshini more but prida are sizzling!!!too hot to be trueSmile
FAV SCENE- the fire escape scene & the bike/gun sequence just took my breadth away.
CHARACTER MOST TO ITSELF: well probably damini becoz she epitomises and defines a strong ,independant woman of today.just love her!!
THE NEWCO
MERS- fantastic,awesome, sexy, droolworthy,gorgeous aka karan thakker & diskant arora .Love them forever!!
LOVED THE MOST & HATED THE MOST- loved the unique story,no bekar distasteful comedy,a bit of family drama,the horses,the costumes,the camaraderie and love between the siblings and looking at the three guys  everyday from mon-fri is more than  enough  reason to keep me happy.LOLLOL
                  Dont like the fact that it comes for only half &hour and last two segments are merely two minutes long .WE WANT A ONE HOUR SPECIAL NOW!!! PLZ SEND A REQUEST FOR THAT!! And  yeah I dont like Inder .He is just a waste of space in this show & takes u
p unecessary screen time when more scenes of the couples can be shown!! HE MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!! Angry  PLZ SOMEONE  DO AWAY WITH  HIM!!
RATING- 11/1
0Wink  IT IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!

Edited by anisha12 - 12 July 2009 at 2:54pm

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

1. Varun-Roshini

I think Roshini and Varun are making an adorable jodi. They are total oppisites but their chemistry is really clicking! Big smile

2. Sameer-Avni

I think these two are going to make a very good jodi, but I can't really comment on them yet since we haven't had a real actual scene with them. So Im looking forward to that Embarrassed

3. Prithvi-Damini

PriDa are so alike, yet so different! Both are strong and confident. I love them both together and hoping to see takrar before love Embarrassed

Your fav couple?

I love all 3 couples but I have to say that VarNi is my favorite at the moment.

I loved the towel scene and the fire scene between VarNi. One was hillariously cute while the other was was sweet and romantic Day Dreaming

Varun! I just love him. He reminds me of a teddybear and he makes the most adorable faces.

The actors are going an amazing job with their roles! I wish them all the best! Big smile

I loved the fact that this show is so interesting and even though it can be slow, it adds funniess to it. I don't hate anything at the moment. Embarrassed

Lastly,rate the show out of 10: 9.5! Waiting for some SaVni scenes right about now.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 4:53am | IP Logged

1. Varun-Roshini-dere really very cute and likable
2. Sameer-Avni-more 0of the hardcore romance type....really cute
3. Prithvi-Damini-they really rock........

Your fav couple?
Though one.......but i guess avni and sameer

when sameer tries to kidnap anvi.......dat was really romantic 
i gess avni since im a lot like her..... 
they are doing great only roshni could try to stop doing over acting 
 i love the shows cvoncept,actors.......the story line is great only the pace of the show is really slow and dats what i hate the most!!!
Lastly,rate the show out of 10:\
8/10.....2 marks cut for the slow pace

Fabolous_Dreamz

IF-Dazzler

Fabolous_Dreamz

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Well it started off nt so good...bt slowly ...itz getting very interesting..n'd m lyk totally addcited to diz show nw...n'd all the jodiz r fabolous..

1: Varun-roshni: omg wat 2 say bout diz jodi....dey r such an adorable jodiz...cutest amongst all the jodiz...totally amazing....
2. Sameer-Avni: well have gt to see any scenes of em...bt they luk gd 2geda...
3. Prithvi-damini: erm.....dey do have quite similarities....well diz jodi simply rockx...

Your fav couple?

VARUN AND ROSHNI......well all of em r amazing bt i personally lyk varun and roshni jodi....too cutee,,muahhhxWink

well  all the scenes of varni's r fab.... bt luv the first scene when dey met...in gufa....and the fire scene...

The character that attracted me the most:

VARUN...omg i luv hiz smile....totally adorable...Embarrassed

what do you think about the actors especially the newcomers?

All of em r doing a gr8 job....hopefully dey wud cont doin an amazing job as dey have been doin...wish them all d best...x

thingz i love the most and the thingz i hate the most:

well m loving thiz show totally addicted n'd luving the jodiz...dey have been doing an amazing job so far...well...wat i hate iz itz slow....because the oda too couplez havent met yet.......bt well theze show is full of package entertainment, romance etc...

I LUV DIZ SHOW..

RATE THE SHOW: 9/10 Waiting to see more scenes of oda 2 jodiz...

CookMySock

IF-Dazzler

CookMySock

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ayesha-

So,how did you find the few weeks of  "Love ne Mila Di Jodi"???
These first few weeks have been totally awesome. I didn't watch the show when it first aired but everybody started saying that it was really good. I started to watch it last Wednesday and I must say that I have fallen in love with it.

1. Varun-Roshini
2. Sameer-Avni
3. Prithvi-Damini
  I am LOVING all of the jodis. They're all unique and all have a different flavour to the kind of chemistry they have. Let's see how it goesWink
Your fav couple?
At the moment I don't have a favourite couple as the show has only just started and only one couple has met till date. Usually I am a neutral person so I tend to love all the jodis in a show as is proved in MJHT because I love them all. Big smile

Erm..Well. Obviously my favourite scene of Sameer-Avni till date is when Sameer tries to kidnap Avni but feels bad and slowly starts to release his grip. My favourite scene of Roshni and Varun till date is when Varun finds out that Roshni is actually quite a bimbo and she idolises Kareena KapoorROFLI think my favourite scene till date of Prithvi and Damini will be when Prithvi saves Damini from Toofan.Embarrassed

Well, for now my favourite character is Roshni. She's cute, bubbly, pretty, charming and alot more. Embarrassed

I think the casting has been done very very well. All of the characters have a good chemitry with each other. All the newcomers have settled in very nicely and I'm liking them very much!

I'm loving a lot of things about the show. The things I'm loving the most though is the unique storyline and the characters and the jodis.

What I hate about the show is Inder because he seems to be a waste of space and is totally NOT NEEDED! Thumbs Down
This show deserves 10000000000/10LOL

Edited by StarryEyedGyal - 13 July 2009 at 5:57am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top