Special Squad

^*^*^ Discussion Table III ^*^*^ (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Nothing wrong in sticking to your opinion Pooja... Here we are to share our opinions!

And yes... Even I feel  in an environment like India these outfits wouldn't have been proper, especially in a public, Government related organisation like Police Department! Where you hold a higher position!

Jeans could have been fine... She could have worn jeans along with proper top to suit the atmosphere!

And  yeah.... I wouldn't say I didn't want to see her like that... I did want to see her like that... That's why for few episodes in my FF I changed her attire!

But when we talk about reality, this might not suit the society!Smile

@Veena: Dipika saree pehni thi!!?!? Kab?!!? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^*^*^ Discussion Table III ^*^*^ (Page 8)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nirmola

nirmola

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

So. . . . . here  dresses  ka  Discussion  chal  raha  hain.

I  agree with trupti di. . . . . .Deepika could wear professional skirts.

Its  kinda  boaring to  see  her every time in suits.Well  she looks  good. Changes should be brought sometimes.

Also Designer can design the dress such a way that the dress will be suitable for the customs of the locality.

I want to say another thing About  Boxer's Attire.

Well. . . . .  not that he looks bad. . . . .. he looks  really  cool in those overcoat.

But  if we compare it with reality, Boxer is a field officer, so he has to go here and there for interrogation. And the dress he wear all the time is quit odd.

In winter, the Costume is OK, But. . . .In summer !!!!!

Don't he feel suffocated ?? He is a human being. . .

Aur to aur. .interrogation ke liye . . . .. .  .idhar udhar  jana parta hain . .

In summer how  could he manage??? Garmi nahi hain kya??

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Welll Police profession hota hi aise hai, ki you don't have much choices.... I mean attires and dresses can be suited for the weather only if they personal... Professionally ye thoda possible nahi hoga naa? Like even in summer officials in organisations were tie.... And have to wear the coat naa?

Lekin haan suiting the locale and work, different attires can be worked out!

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
So... I see wonderful discussions have been on in this thread.... Thanks a lot for participating.... I think it is time to wind the discussion.... Got to hear so much feedback and different angle of thoughts from you officers!

KUDOS!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Clap

Untill next time with another great Dicussion Table.... Cheriooo! Star

Post Reply New Post

Go to top