Special Squad

^*^*^ Discussion Table III ^*^*^ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

sunshine286

Goldie

sunshine286

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Hey agree dipti

i was about to post those que..

personally on 1 look it looks decent to watch  SS team, like high profile cool team...but after that it looks damn boring..same costume again agian...every day..

Aryan in suits, suits, suits,
Ajay in jacket, cool t-shirt
Boxer in his own style long coat
 deepika we know suits suits
so as Shaina..

SS producers ne costume ke mamle mein kanjusi kar di..

woh Aryan ko suits ke alawa, jeans mein jaket mein bhi dekha sakte the..Shaina & deepika ko  formal long skirts mein dikha sakte the for a change..& deepika toh hamesha office mein hi rehti thi toh uske costume  toh kafi variety la sakte the...i saw variety only in neha...not only in costume but in hair-style too..

About open hair..yeah agree what krithika said..what if they pick thier own hair as evidence...only possiblitiy is ki they are  using very high quality shampoo..LOL

About entry restriction..i asked same question to myself in bomber case..not  @ reception but there should be a restriction in ground of building...Bomber was international terrorist..he came to SS office twise but no one notice him..How could be possible?Wacko

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^*^*^ Discussion Table III ^*^*^ (Page 7)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Veena..

IF-Rockerz

Veena..

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 7:07am | IP Logged
SS producers ne costume ke mamle mein kanjusi kar di..

yes right trupti they used the same costume...kuch zada hi kanjoos theLOL

Bomber was international terrorist..he came to SS office twise but no one notice him..How could be possible?Wacko
 yes very true trupti he was a international terrorist and no one stop him at the office entry...reception thu dhoor ki baat hai use thu SS ke gate tak bhi nahi ana chaiye thaConfused
they did a mistake here.....koi or way use kar lete bcz yeh bohat simple tha.....it should be in everyone's mind tht how bomber enter the office??/
 well jho hona tha woh thu ho hi gaya naBig smile
or baat rahi costume ki...then well said trupti they can used a variety of costumes for deepika atleast

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

woh Aryan ko suits ke alawa, jeans mein jaket mein bhi dekha sakte the..Shaina & deepika ko formal long skirts mein dikha sakte the for a change..& deepika toh hamesha office mein hi rehti thi toh uske costume toh kafi variety la sakte the...i saw variety only in neha...not only in costume but in hair-style too..

Hey trupti and veena, i wud lyk 2 differ on this

Aaryan

Aaryan ki personality ko uske suits suit karte hain.....see..... i mean he is the chief, so supposed to be responsible looking whom people can trust, wont hurt if he is a lil bit conservative in dressing na????

Ajay

Ajay=cool flirt= cool hairstyle+cool clothes+ cool style + a lil bit attitude

So Ajay's clothing is good.....

Boxer

Boxer's clothing suits his style, that pen in his mouth, his long list of contacts......

So I cant imagine him in anything else!!!!!!!!!!

Neha

Neha's is also okay

I mean she is mostly in office so dress/ jeans is okay rite?

Shyna

2 okay.... but agree with the hair factor absolutely

Shotgun

regarding the hair factor.......but i guess it is not much of a problem wid our guy shubroto aka Shotgun naa?????WinkLOL Clothes-impeccable!!!! Love them!!!!!!!!

Deepika

See I feel her suits bring out the authority she is.....she wud nt have seem as menancing and Irritating and cute in a pair of jeans i think.....the part when she has gr8er authority than Aaryan, she too must command respect na? and what better than her suits?

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Hmm... Costumes ki baat ho rahi hai.... Have to agree here.... But even though the costumes were same the colors weren't.... So in that much I would appreciate.... I don't remember the same color costumes been repeated for any of the artists.... Immediately...

And yes I agree with Pooja too that when it comes to a show like SS, where authority plays the major role you can't expect people to be care free.... and as always Dipi said they Special Squad and they need to set an example....

But Shaina and Neha's hairstyle and attires have been mostly different.... Even though Shaina wore only jeans,  the different types of tops, suits she wore were definitely different, classy and also showed  the stature she had to maintain of the department she belonged to! :)

sunshine286

Goldie

sunshine286

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Somehow i agree with Boxer & ajay 's attire & i liked shotgun & neha's costumes..coz it goes perfetely.

but stil i don't agree with AD's attire..

For deepika..its good to see her in suits, but 1 point i am dis agree..yeah i know she is  boss.she had grater authority but there is no nedd to show that by  ur attire it comes with attitude & own personality,,& Gauri was best on that , remember her killer look is enough to shut Aryan's mouth..

as i said before, Deepika is always in office &

& her outfit was like this

but Gauri has gr8 slim body , & very good height.& i always wanted to see her in this type of dress..

sunshine286

Goldie

sunshine286

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 1:30am | IP Logged
same for Aryan

I know Aryan is responsble officer & chef..but suits again & agian..

Bhanu was CBI officer in Shaque &  his attire was very similar  but little different..i mean same light color shirt & dark shuits or  vice versa..i wanted to see him in jeans too.

like this.

Veena..

IF-Rockerz

Veena..

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saifeena143

but Gauri has gr8 slim body , & very good height.& i always wanted to see her in this type of dress..

hmm agree with pooja regarding ajay neha and boxer outfits....but with deepika's outfit sorry but i go with trupti
she had grater authority but there is no nedd to show that by  ur attire it comes with attitude & own personality,,
 yep right and i also want to see her in these type of attires....i liked all but i liked the above mention most....
u know i guess she look more beautiful in these....and saree she lloked sooo sweet in them(i know she can't wear them in office its jst i'm telling in which she looked gorgeous)...and u know wo sab hame krithika's ki FF mai dehkne ko milaLOL

hmm yep aryan okk suits suit himm most but i know he'll look damn cute in other outfits tooWink....

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Okay girls...........but m sorry i still stick with what i said earlier.....

You know, in most hospitals, people do not tend to take women doctors wearing jeans seriously. This is the truth in most parts of our country. The people simply do not trust to give their cases or have themselves examined to professionals who are dressed casually- in other words, simple jeans or skirts.

Also, no offence, but for most people....the first impression is of the outer things

I think that professional skirts would have been appropriate for Deepika. But again, in Indian, women working in this profession rarely wear skirts. In other countries, yes they undoubtedly do. But in India, i think it would take a few more years.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top