Special Squad

^*^*^ Discussion Table III ^*^*^ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Yeah... SS is a Government organisation.... Aur is tarah ke classy Govt office yahan pe to not possible.... But such offices do exist, taking into consideration what World Class level of police departments have....

Seeing in terms of a show the office was okay for shooting purpose, going by relaity I guess the office would have been a little more spacious and differene looking!

A seperate equipments lab is not shown anywhere.... Where they keep all the Ammo and other official instruments!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^*^*^ Discussion Table III ^*^*^ (Page 6)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
yeah...but i think we ought to excuse dat no..... after all it is a television serial..... and things shown on TV are a bit surreal anyhow, or dey wud nt b interesting na???? But i feel dat SS is most in touch wid reality dan others

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Yeah.... The way our actors portrayed it brings reality into picture... The walk, talk, discussions, body language... Everything was how a police department must work... Also many dis agreements were shown which is the reality.... Never everyone agree with everyone... But still when it comes to work, they do it together!

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 6:58am | IP Logged

What i luv d most is in sum cases d officers relate themselves to the situation...it is really nice that way, lyk Aaryan's fixation with his family's death- in Bomber case and suspected serial killing case, Shyna- in the case of shoot out in a mall and that Goenka case. Ajay in the case where an elderly professor is killed, Neha in the case where the body of a girl is found in a barrel.....and so on.......

Nt very realistic but interesting all the same

keep-smiling

IF-Dazzler

keep-smiling

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maisoon

even ss office is used for 2 movies too

hey, Amna... wich two movies... plz tel... Tongue

n krithika... u covered everything possible abt office.. abt being govt organisation... shooting purpose .. n equipment lab...  agree wid u! Approve
n abt officers...walk, talk, discussions, body language.. n abt officer relating demselves to situation... added life to serial.. say emotions to serial.. saved it frm becoming a dry documentry.... n no doubt made it damn interesting..Star

keep-smiling

IF-Dazzler

keep-smiling

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
hey... discussion going nice ya.... Thumbs Up
obviously, didnt we waited fr so long fr dis....
so we shud put our best here.... isnt it...Approve
lets go further in discussion...
wil b waiting fr ur opinion n views... Smile

ok... sme more areas... wen reality is concerned...
1)    wht do u think abt d dress or of our officers... considering dey didnt had a uniform... so wer free to decide abt it... n must be ready to run after any contingency any time...

2)    n u may find it akward bt i wanna put dis...
we generally find lady cops wid tied hairs or "juda" .... obviosly.. dere job is like dat...as i said earlier to run after contingency or deal wid dem often.... wen i jst strted watching show n ws nt interested in any character personally... i used to think dat.. how could dey leave hair open at its lengh...
bt nw we knw its a serial an dey r "establised actresses" n obviusly wen i m a fan of dem i cant even do widout seeing their awesme hair styles.. LOL

3)   
u might hav noticed dat there ws a lil less restriction on entry into office.. any 1 wil walk in to inquire thing frm receptionist (n always coincidently any of d officers wil find dem.. go to dem n ask dem dat wht dey wntd LOL...) .... obviously .... on main gate their may be restrictions... bt ... see in bomber epi... one of d things dat shocked me ws ... hw could d gatekeeper allow d kids to enter an crime investigation office.... whn none of d officers is informed abt dis...

4)     remember in one of interviews of aaryan wich ws taken during initial period of SS he said smething like... " d unique thing abt d serial is dat we dnt under estimate our viewers.. n dnt say dat ok u cant understand much... so wil put simple cooked up things fr u.." or simply... dat dey dnt tak simple "police cases" in serial... bt dose cases wich actualy r deserved by CBI or so...
so question is do u think dat SS  lived upto his statement in al cases, always??

i m afraid if i said sme thng wich could hurt any1... bt i said al jst to proceed discussin.. n at many a places i myself disagree LOL

wil put more soon.. n wil b waiting fr more questions frm u n ... ur views on above...
Day Dreaming

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Exactly Dipti.... If people don't relate themselves to the situation we would not have been  able to relate to the show.... You get a personally feel that way.... But they didn't  get too much involved in it keeping up the real thought of the show alive....Star

Never watching a case we would have sa is "Hey is this a joke?!!? This is not possible at all!" Leaving apart our discussion where we are looking at the show in detail.... That feel kept us, or atleast me hooked to the show!Thumbs Up

Edited by maha_prakrti - 18 July 2009 at 12:09pm

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
This is discussion Dipti where you put in your views, so no one gets hurt here... And now those are nice areas to explore...

So dresses..... Man that is un common I know.... But in CBI police officers don't where uniforms... They were suit and coat suiting their profession... it is the local police connected with the public regularly who are in uniform to let the public know them!

And I agree with the open hair.... That was a little  out of way where you go to investigation with open hair... What if your hair falls down during the investigation and you pick that up as evidence... A little far fetched naa?! LOL

As for anyone walking into the office, well police stations are like that... You don't restrict public walking in because police departments are supposed to be open always for the public.,...

About school children, I agree on that... The guard or someone outside should have intimated that school children are coming in or something.... At the least you would definitely have a watchman out!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top