Special Squad

^*^*^ Discussion Table III ^*^*^ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
yaa it would ,but the fact remain that it was a crime solving  serial and they have to put more time in it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^*^*^ Discussion Table III ^*^*^ (Page 5)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nirmola

nirmola

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Right di. . . . .
If we want to know how SS  cases are handled in court another mystery wii be solved. Another thing i wish to watch, How Aryan retort oponents question . . . .??

Edited by nirmola - 15 July 2009 at 1:36pm

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruha

in last few cases ,there was almost negligible use of forensics,what do you all think

I know... Mostly cases were investigative basis.... If more study was done on forensics, many more interesting cases could have been solved!

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I agree.... But one episode case solving and another episode court scene... Would have  been wonderful... And exaclty Kanij's opinion which I share.... I would have wanted to see how Aryan would react to opponents questions... Definitley they wouldn't let go so easily!

keep-smiling

IF-Dazzler

keep-smiling

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirmola

Right di. . . . .
If we want to know how SS  cases are handled in court another mystery wii be solved. Another thing i wish to watch, How Aryan retort oponents question . . . .??

Originally posted by maha_prakriti

I agree.... But one episode case solving and another episode court scene... Would have  been wonderful... And exaclty Kanij's opinion which I share.... I would have wanted to see how Aryan would react to opponents questions... Definitley they wouldn't let go so easily!

yeah, definitely it wud had been an interesting thing to watch....

"Definitley they wouldn't let go so easily!"
..yeah... wudnt had been an easy task....

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Hmmmm... Talking about reality.... What do you think about the SS office!?!?? Considering it is an Government office?!!?? Is this reality?!!? :)

nirmola

nirmola

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 3:33am | IP Logged
About SS  office. . . personally I feel. . . this office is a bit out of  reality.
I mean. . .just look, the design of the wall, expensive glasses are surrounded . . . it somehow  doesn't  fit . . . .

maisoon

Goldie

maisoon

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 10:24am | IP Logged
oh i love the office...... very classy and stylo
but i guess the other staff members should have a space of their own like parted glass cubicles to
that would have given an aura of more importance
but than i guess it would have looked differently and the episodes would have shot differently
even ss office is used for 2 movies too

and i would have been good seeing Aryan in court
but its mostly the forensic expert or medical examiner
but i love the authourity aryan have and he excersie on everyone

Post Reply New Post

Go to top