Special Squad

^*^*^ Discussion Table III ^*^*^ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

Veena..

IF-Rockerz

Veena..

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 6:28am | IP Logged
yep right krithika.....bomber se wo instrument lena mushkil tha...baki thu ho hi gaya thaWink....they r best they done best......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^*^*^ Discussion Table III ^*^*^ (Page 4)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
in last few cases ,there was almost negligible use of forensics,what do you all think

keep-smiling

IF-Dazzler

keep-smiling

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
completely agree !!!!
no or negligible forensics as compared to prior one's !!

nirmola

nirmola

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

How far was SS close to reality? Or far from reality?

Sometimes I feel its closer to reality, again sometimes I feel its far away.

Aryan's family tragedy is the symbol of a officers life.Ved saheb's protesting in everything, finding him  traitor  look much realistic.

Is it indeed possible to solve cases at the speed the SS team did? In one day?

Its  indeed difficult to  solve  cases in one day in REALITY.Because, now officers are not so touched with their duties. Another thing is, there are some people who are truly officer, but they cant perform their work sponteniously due to some political involvement.

And if we talk about the speed SS held to solve cases, I would like to say  YES. But........but.........there  are many if's. 

1st if : 50% time waste on finding  actual happenings. This waste can be             reduced  by helping out. Because eye-witness took time to reveal   the real happenings. And unnecessary accused lots of people.

2nd if :  people are co-operative with officers  leaving behind their  

fear,ego, superstition

3rd if :  all are united.

4th if :  back-up supports are strong enough

What was more needed to make it more realistic, if not realistic?

It's a series  and its  script takes  birth  from a writer's hand.

I would like to call it , a fictional  chapter.In this typical  life this fictional stories keep the  lamp of hope  alive.its tough for people to bear more reality in recreational mediums.So is it needed to look more realistic which already they have..................

In reality is such a Squad and working possible? In all countries and situations?

I wont say its not possible, but its possibilities are also few.

Why ???...................defense sources are now clearly connected with government. And govt. are connected with political parties.So working against crime would be difficult with its extent.

And leaving behind all obstacles, going further way, a human being needed a determined mentality, a  patriotic zeal. And SS have all the things, so if SS formed in reality, there's a ray of hope.

Edited by nirmola - 15 July 2009 at 1:10pm

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Clap
Great great great answering Rupa,girl you have said it,really true

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Hmm... Coming to reality I see nirmola has touched a point.... Politics and Government.... Even in SS we had so many political and Government interruptions... Still they went on... in reality this might be tough as no one wants to take up unnecessary action which would show them in bad light.... And also considering the times SS has broken rules!

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
yes means there can be serious action

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Yeah... But our team was let off easily and this is not like it in real situation.... And also I would have loved to see how SS cases are handled in the court... Who argues and how witnesses are interrogated in the court! It would have been closer more to reality!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top