Special Squad

^*^*^ Discussion Table III ^*^*^ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Nice views Ruha..... So anymore views.... Are discussion challo karo yaar! :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^*^*^ Discussion Table III ^*^*^ (Page 2)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
waiting for ur views too di

keep-smiling

IF-Dazzler

keep-smiling

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
ok pooja ... m putting mine!!!Smile                                 
                            Special Squad and reality!!!

How far was SS close to reality? Or far from reality?

well, i think dat ss was very close to reality considering following:

• as compared to any other show even d so called reality shows ss ws much more realistic specialy first 19 epi wer super realistic, i guess, n later ones wer fabulous no doubt bt lacked reality to sme extent as pooja said fr cricketeer case
  • it confronted wid various famous n growing issues of present era n society n ws nt jst another luv storyDead
Is it indeed possible to solve cases at the speed the SS team did? In one day?
  • wel i think dat one day is very much enough fr finding a truth n solving a case physically, jst d officers need to be as dedicated n experts like our ss members
  • bt to complete legal procedures, fr autopsy n DNA reports etc, its nt practical to say so

What was more needed to make it more realistic, if not realistic?

• to make it more realistic they could have introduced a handwriting expert n other such separate departments in diffrent cases as per requirement
  • they shud hav shown more dan one news channel n reporter
In reality is such a Squad and working possible? In all countries and situations?

its very much possible ,i guess, bt in all countries n situation cant say... as where there is a will, there is a way... simply saying nt possible n sittting back is nt d job of fighters... crime fighters...

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
truely said Deepti agree u

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Hmm... Awesome views.... Mine is on the way Pooja.... Lekin first let everyone post!

BTW Why so everyone targetting the cricketer's episode?!?! I mean when  a police department comes to know that a life is in danger, especially that of an celebrity, don't they take care of his/her protection? Was that wrong or what?

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
no di that was not wrong at all,but if th victim is declining normally policemens do chodo apne ko kya karna hai? normally what I have heard about the police but our sweet team was not actually of that way,

keep-smiling

IF-Dazzler

keep-smiling

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
u r absolutely right... Approve
it ws very much practicle..
concept n situations wer perfectly true n real....
we r talking of the scenes n dialouge writing n facts of case...
smewhere it ws nt as fantastic n surprizing as we always expect frm our fav SS.. Smile

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Well...  Then what else case do you think was unrealistic like this? Any more examples? :)

Let's take the discussion forward like this so as we get many new ideas to  check on about our SS....

And please... If you disagree then please say so.... Not everyone's views are same... So no need to agree all the time!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top