Special Squad

^*^*^ Discussion Table III ^*^*^ - Page 3

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Welll why not? I mean Bomber is such a dangerous criminal right? He has killed people all over the world, so five bombs in SS is not a big thing!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirmola thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting  thread  di!!!

will  think  and  share  my  views.
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
but dn't u think its a bit difficult to diffuse them all or rather say find them all in jst 5 minπŸ˜•
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Yeah... But considering the equipments they used and all the more all five bombs were connected together with one instrument right? So finding the detonator was what the team did?

No argument that you are not right... But cannot this be practical? Think realistic... Argue realistic! πŸ˜‰
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yep right krithika.....bomber se wo instrument lena mushkil tha...baki thu ho hi gaya thaπŸ˜‰....they r best they done best......
ruha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
in last few cases ,there was almost negligible use of forensics,what do you all think
keep-smiling thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
completely agree !!!!
no or negligible forensics as compared to prior one's !!
nirmola thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How far was SS close to reality? Or far from reality?

Sometimes I feel its closer to reality, again sometimes I feel its far away.

Aryan's family tragedy is the symbol of a officers life.Ved saheb's protesting in everything, finding him  traitor  look much realistic.

Is it indeed possible to solve cases at the speed the SS team did? In one day?

Its  indeed difficult to  solve  cases in one day in REALITY.Because, now officers are not so touched with their duties. Another thing is, there are some people who are truly officer, but they cant perform their work sponteniously due to some political involvement.

And if we talk about the speed SS held to solve cases, I would like to say  YES. But........but.........there  are many if's. 

1st if : 50% time waste on finding  actual happenings. This waste can be             reduced  by helping out. Because eye-witness took time to reveal   the real happenings. And unnecessary accused lots of people.

2nd if :  people are co-operative with officers  leaving behind their  

fear,ego, superstition

3rd if :  all are united.

4th if :  back-up supports are strong enough

What was more needed to make it more realistic, if not realistic?

It's a series  and its  script takes  birth  from a writer's hand.

I would like to call it , a fictional  chapter.In this typical  life this fictional stories keep the  lamp of hope  alive.its tough for people to bear more reality in recreational mediums.So is it needed to look more realistic which already they have..................

In reality is such a Squad and working possible? In all countries and situations?

I wont say its not possible, but its possibilities are also few.

Why ???...................defense sources are now clearly connected with government. And govt. are connected with political parties.So working against crime would be difficult with its extent.

And leaving behind all obstacles, going further way, a human being needed a determined mentality, a  patriotic zeal. And SS have all the things, so if SS formed in reality, there's a ray of hope.

Edited by nirmola - 14 years ago
ruha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
Great great great answering Rupa,girl you have said it,really true
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Hmm... Coming to reality I see nirmola has touched a point.... Politics and Government.... Even in SS we had so many political and Government interruptions... Still they went on... in reality this might be tough as no one wants to take up unnecessary action which would show them in bad light.... And also considering the times SS has broken rules!