^Bachna ae Haseeno^Meet FF

pRinc3ssRZxJT thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
heyy guyss  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

im gonna start a Fanfic and its my FIRST TIME (aaahhh so nervous)  and its gonna be about Meet and a feww parts about Premeer 😳😳 <---i love both of 'em

its completely inspired from the movie Bachana ae Haseeno , the storyline is gonna be the same i'll just change just a few parts and put them in my terms ........so0 i hope u guys ENJ0Y!!!!!!!

*~~Bachna ae Haseeno~~*

Character Sketch

Preet:  a complete player: he will go flirting around with any hot chick; lives life to the fullest; isn't much compassionate about love but eventually realizes the true meaning of it; a total hot n sexci dude and has a completely irresistable smile; at one point in his life he sets his mind srtaight in making amends; he always says: "there's plenty of fish in the ocean"πŸ˜‰

Meher: the bubbly type of girl; always up for fun and games; doesnt believe strongly in love neither marriage; an indepedent girl; and definitely a multitasker; she is just like the show kdmhmd ; always there to care for others

Heer: a lovely person; caring and understanding; falls for someone believing its love but later realizes who her true lover is

Prem: a nice loving guy; perfect dream man; har ladki ka sapno ka raja; a one woman's man; seems like the world's cutest guy ever and a hearthrob; tries to win this one girls heart with the right intention though isn't sure if he will ever be successful

Ashlesha: a nice young girl; always considers about others before herself; falls in love but later feels like she was very stupid to do so; in hunt of a good career

Harman: Preet's roommate and friend; always there to give his friend good advice and helps him through his stupid tricks; a masti bhara guy; quite down to earth and a little self centered sometimes thinks about where his life is headed to but never tells Preeet his emotions

Alright guys that's the character skecth...i hope u guys like it and if u do plz click the "Like" button and feel free to comment or critisizeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
and please excuse the mistakes πŸ˜† and tell me if anything is wrong with it (u can pm me if u want) I know there's a lot of experts over here who right brilliant FF/oneshots ...so thnx to u guys i finally got the himmat to write one of my own πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Thanks always luv ya
Rumsha <3

Edited by pRinc3ssRZxJT - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhea_401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey nyc one Rumsha......

Do continue soon!!

-Luv Rhea 😊
sourpuss thumbnail
Oooh I'm waiting to read the first part! =D

Love,
Bhav (:
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey
nice character sketch
do cont soon.....
JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sounds like a slot of fun!...cant wait to read more...
boringbrat thumbnail
hey good start!
cont soon,  waiting to read more of this.
Hey Rumsha, sounds cool....

can't wait to read it....Post soon!

Big hugs:)
Love:-Nonee
zzzzzzzzzzfffff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sounds interesting! post soon!
Rhea_401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey hi,wen r u plannin to start.........hv been w8in since so long....................
riyaasehgall thumbnail
ya i just cant wait for another part...post it soon.it sounds too gud...................πŸ˜†