Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: golu_1677

pls cont soon

will do it after krdk😊
pinky901 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
luvly update i mn our pair jus recently got married bhai..party to banti hai
but yah i agree it excatly remind me of actually sk first wedding in kth..kiti galatfehmi hai kashish main but this time also its not her fault i mn ek to prepare nai thi for wedding with sujal upar se sujal ka khud pe khabu na rakh pana..hmm will worth to se ki hw thy both get to knw each other n realise their imp.in each other life n fall in luv
thank u for the up.pm me again too..
tc

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
                                      EHSAAS(A FEELING OF LOVE)

veena:chalo tum log bhi kafi raat ho gai hai
sujal and angad  goes to their rooms
both the brides are in their rooms
kripa is observing the room and blushing
kripa:MRS kripa angad  garewal sounds nice(smiles holding her knees by her hands)
here kashish is sitting on the bed remembering  their 1st meeting and so on...
kashish:kaisa ladka hai yeh?maine saaf saaf keh dia k  mujhe tumse shaadi nahi karni hai still he forced  me to do that,tou theek hai
just then sujal enters in the room sujal k enter hote he kashish ki saansen thum jati hain she is  scared of whats gng to happen next
he comes in the room and goes to th washroom without even looking at her.
she is confuse totally shocked
kashish:muhje kya hua?mere liye tou acha he haina mujhe kya fark padta hai is baat se ke woh meri taraf dekhe ya nahi does it bother me??No
after a while he comes out of the washroom
withn a towel in his hands drying his hair he calls her name
sujal:KASHISH!
even when she hates him she dnt know why whenever he calls her name  it effects her a lot
kashish:hmmm(as if she was lost in his call)
sujal:u must be tored go and get change in your night dress
kashish is not getting it at all
she is thinking why he is behaving like this to her at his so called suhag raat?????
any ways she gets up and a moves to the washroom
she comes out of the washroom wearing a beautiful net night gown of red color her hair are blowing by teh air as teh window is open and as its winter so she is shivering by the cold air
he notices and rushes to the window when  he meet her in between both are staring each other kashish is avoiding his  gaze as its very effected for her she is moving fingers in hair to avoid it he moves to he window and closes it
kashish is observing his behavior  she finds it quite werid he is different very different
sujal:kashish...(moving near the bed where she is standing)
her heart is beating faster she is freeze
he is standing in front of her both are standing one on one
sujal:main jaanta hun tumhare liye yeh shaadi sirf aik samjhota hai aur tumne is rishte ko dil se accept nahi kia hai
kashish main tumse...jaane do khair humare beech  jo rishta haimain nahi chahata hun ke is room se bahar jaye i think tumse itni umeed main kar sakta hun,mujhe duniya ka koi durr nahi haan lekin meri family ki feelings ka Ehsaas hai
aur i think yeh tou tum bhi nahi chahogi ke tumhari family kabhi yeh jaane k humare beech kuch prblm hai
waqt ke saath satah hum saath rehte huye aik dusre ko sajh lenge jaan  lenge ho sakta shayad kabhi tum bhi...
kashish:aisa shayd kabhi nahi hoga sujal...haan lekin mujeh acha laga yeh jaan ke ke tumne khud he yeh sab kuch keh dia hum dono is room mein 2 strangers ki tarah rahenge but bahar hum kabhi yeh baat shwo nahi karenge ok?
sujal:fi9 ab tum so jao its  quite late
kashish:hmmm,aur tum?
sujal:dnt worry i know my limits
he goes toward the bed and grab a pillow for his self and placed it  at the sofa and  lies on the sofa  and swtich off lights
lets check angad and kripa
angad comes out of the washroom placing the towel and clothes at the bed kripa is watching all this and hating it b'coz she hates  when some one mess up the clean room
anagd observes her facial expression are being weird
anagd:what??????
kripa:yeh kya kia tumne??
angad::maine kya kia?nothing change he tou kia hai
kripa:ufff nothing forget it
she gets up and cleans the mess quickly
anagd:OH GOD you are like mom serioulsy woh bhi yeh sab cleaning bohat like karti hain
kripa:yes normal people likes it(she said in a serious tone)
angad:ohhh,look main aisa he hun so i hope u understand
kripa:yah aur koi  option hai kya?
angad:hmm,so now go and change u must be tired na
kripa:hmm
after soem time she come out of teh washroom  in her night gown she is looking gorgeous
angad is stadning  with a gift in his hand the whole atmosphere is very romantic dim lights roses and candles making the moment  very coozy
and angad glances at her he is mesmerized by her beauty  she is looking down with shyness and awkwardness
anagd:emm...this i bought  for you (hand overs the gift)
kripa  moves forwarda nd accpets teh gift  with a sweet smile
kripa:thnx,kya hai ismein?
angad:khud he dekh lo
kripa opens the wrap and finds beautiful diamond ear rings in it
kripa:wow these are beautiful thnx
angad:ab main kahinga less than u kitna common legega na?(he giggles)
kripa:tum bhi nahi na
angad coming closer to her hlods her hand
angad:main kya?(looking straight in her eyes)

and the scene blurs
nwo its a new morning
its 10:am in clock and kashish is still sleeping sujal is  drying his hair and wondering why she is not awake its 10:30
he is getting worry
tabhi door knock hota hai the bed tea sujal takes it and closes the door
he places teh tray near the side table of their bed
he  looks at her who is sleeping like an angel free of worries she is looking oure and innocent he wanted to touch her ,wanted to feel her  purity which is rare in today's world
just then she wakes up and yawning and finds her self at soem new place this morning then she remembers she is now married to MR SUJAL GAREWAL
sujal:good morning!(with a pleasent smile)
kashish:good morning(feeling embarrass b'coz she woke up so late)
sujal:tum usually itna he late uthti ho ya?
kashish:emmm...i am so aorry woh  actually mujhe der tal sone ki adat hai but i'll make sure aisa phir na ho
sujal:why?i mean its really ok tumhen ki szarurat nahi hai khud ko badlne ki i am fine
kashish is really ipress with his gesture  she can't deny it
just then the door knocks
sujal:i think mom hain
he quicly removes his pillow from teh sofa and places it at the other side of bed kasish is observing all this
he opens the door and its veena
veena:good morning son,kya bata haimera punctual beta ab tak so raha tha?
sujal:yes mom woh...pata nahi kaise  aap ayen na
veena smiles(she knows he lying he can't be late)
kashish gets up and  takes her blessing by touching her feet
kashish:good morning mama
veena:good mornign beta kitni pyaari bahu hai meri(kisses her forehead)jaldi se tayar hoke neeceh ajao tum dono ok?
kashish:ji
and veena leaves
kashish:suno...
sujal turns to listen her
sujal:hmmm?
kashish:i am sorry i think tum shyad i mean u know what i am talking about?
sujal:its ok kashish not such a big deal
kashish:no but i have to change after all oficially we are husband  wife and  i should understand my responsibilities
tum ready ho?
sujal:haan
kashish:give me 10 minutes plz
sujal:ok
its been half hour she is still not out  sujal is walking here and there he knows every one will tease him badly today b'coz of kashish madam

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice part...gosh Kashish so very openly told him...well guess she herself will change after she gets to know about Sujal...after all who cant wont in their right senses fall for Sujal? poor Sujal now everyone is gonna tease him...Kashish madam is so opposite to Sujal...cont soon dear...
sweetangel_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...first day...well written ha ..hehe...kashish mam...der se utho...der se ready ho...acha husband mila hai...so cool he is...lekin ab kya...sab tease karenge...and hes getting tensed...night part was good too...kashish ws rude...he was being so good good to her..but she had to cut him thr...'aisa kabhi nahi hoga'...well miss kashish...lets see kya hota hai...angad n kripa are so sweet...d comparison clearly shows...diff betwn sk and ak...waiting for next part...cont soon..
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update love it sujal beta you gone now 
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

nice part...gosh Kashish so very openly told him...well guess she herself will change after she gets to know about Sujal...after all who cant wont in their right senses fall for Sujal? poor Sujal now everyone is gonna tease him...Kashish madam is so opposite to Sujal...cont soon dear...

lovely comments dear loved them keep encouraging like this thanks!😊
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetangel_25

wow...first day...well written ha ..hehe...kashish mam...der se utho...der se ready ho...acha husband mila hai...so cool he is...lekin ab kya...sab tease karenge...and hes getting tensed...night part was good too...kashish ws rude...he was being so good good to her..but she had to cut him thr...'aisa kabhi nahi hoga'...well miss kashish...lets see kya hota hai...angad n kripa are so sweet...d comparison clearly shows...diff betwn sk and ak...waiting for next part...cont soon..

lovely analysis  dear😊 keep commenting like this and yah kashish is being rude but her past was rude with her too na lets c what happens
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Update was very good.
Kripa and Angad make a cute couple. They both love each other very much.
Sujal is trying to be as understanding as possible. He does not want to bind Kashish in a relationship which she has not accepted from heart.
Itne understanding husband ko bhi koi mana karta hai bhala. 😉
Sujal's mother understands that he is trying to cover up for Kashish. she knows that her son is very punctual.
Poor sujal will now have to face all the teasing.
please continue soon.