Page 1 of 28

Page 1
Page   of 28
Page 2 Page 28

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 11:43am | IP Logged
hi guyz as u guyz liked my 1st ff kuch rishtay dil ke  i decided to write another ff on sk so here's the intro
                                        EHSAAS( A feeling of love )

VIRANI FAMILY
tulsi virani:she is a house wife.she loves her family  especially her children,for tulsi her family is every thing she is very tradional kind of woman aur uske bachon mein bhi uske yeh values koot koot k bharay hain
mihir virani:he is famous bussiness tycon of shimla the md of virani industries,they deals with many bussiness but hotels are their speciality
karan virani:son of mihir and tulsi a very dutigul son and a loving brother as well
kashish virani:a beautiful  and dutiful daughter of mihir and tulsi virani,she is really soft spoken,beautiful like sare shehr k larke pagal hain uske peeche per usko jaise koi farq nahi parta aik waqt tha jab woh sache pyaar mein bohat yaqeen kia karti thi lekin aik hadse ne jaise uski pyaar ko lakay soch he badal di per woh apni family k saamne hamsha hansti khelti rehti hai bas uski dost kripa hai jo uska yeh sach jaanti hai
                                    GAREWAL FAMILY
lalit garewal:an other rich and famous bussiness man of the city they have  a huge bussiness of import export and now they are thiking to jump in hotel bussiness,he is a nice human being
veena garewal:just like tulsi she is also a house wife and loves her children very much and in search of gud  and sanskari girls 4 her sons
angad garewal:bohat he chil kind of character hai just happy go lucky type per when it comes to work bohat dedicate hai he is elder son of the family
sujal garewal:2nd son of veena and lalit and a very reserve and sapnon mein believe karne wala guy jisko apni khabon ki dunya mein rehna acha lagta hai he is waiting 4 his luv jo uske is sonay pan ko bhar de
rishi garewal:a casonova type guy only girlz and money he knows aur sabka ladla hone ki wajah se kafi bigar gaya hai but he don't do any thing which  make his  feel bad

Edited by sensitivesheela - 24 July 2011 at 10:21am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mehvish_zaincrystal fantasyTarantallegrarmanu7382afreenaamnaranbir_lekhajyothi_coolmonikasethaamirkhanfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EHSAAS( A feeling of love )FF part pg#27" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
hi dear................thanks for the pm.................good char sketch...............but u said veena has 4 sons but only angad, sujal, rishi's intro r there...........introduce kripa's char too dear...............
kashish belived in love but now doesnt and sujal belives in love and dreams his gal.................very interesting...........cont soon and pm me............

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

hi dear................thanks for the pm.................good char sketch...............but u said veena has 4 sons but only angad, sujal, rishi's intro r there...........introduce kripa's char too dear...............
kashish belived in love but now doesnt and sujal belives in love and dreams his gal.................very interesting...........cont soon and pm me............
i didn't said 4 dear i said she is in search of nice girls 4 her sons(sujal and angad)rishi abhi shaadi k liak nahi lolzLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afreenaamna

swetha10

IF-Sizzlerz

swetha10

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Hey dear thanx a lot for the PM.. Character sketch seems very interesting.. Very excited abt the FF.. do continue soon.. n dont forget to PM me...

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Yaar i just loved it, character's k itro were fab especially Kashish intro contd soon.

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetha10

Hey dear thanx a lot for the PM.. Character sketch seems very interesting.. Very excited abt the FF.. do continue soon.. n dont forget to PM me...
u welcome dear iam happy u liked the character sketch and don't worry just add me in yr buddy list it would be easy to rember u 4 PMSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afreenaamna

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by afreenaamna

Yaar i just loved it, character's k itro were fab especially Kashish intro contd soon.
thnx dear  will try 2 cont ASAPBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mehvish_zainafreenaamna

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
          SINHA FAMILY
gayatri sinha:mother of nandini sinha (fiancee of karan)she is a nice lady
rakesh sinha:father of nandini and a common friend of both garewals and virani family
nandini sinha:25 yrs old girl  who's marraige is fiixed with karan virani and its an arrange marriage but as there famalies are friends so they often met
sorry guyz jaldi mein post kar dia here's  sinha's introSmile

Edited by No1Aamnafan - 12 July 2009 at 12:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegraafreenaamna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top