Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey the intro and promo are really good... continue soon.. plzzz add me to the pm list....
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow nice promo..............opposite thoughts and also very rude ones...........interesting........cont soon.................
j44a thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.. The promo sounds soo interseting...
Continue soon... =)
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
intresting promo....
continue soon
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear that was a gr88 promo...lagta hai sab ghusse mein hain...hehehe waiting for the first part but really interesting...
ak lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameira-90

hey the intro and promo are really good... continue soon.. plzzz add me to the pm list....

hey thnkx for the comments 😊, yup sure ll add u in pm list 😊.

Originally posted by: spvd

wow nice promo..............opposite thoughts and also very rude ones...........interesting........cont soon.................

thnkx for the comments 😊. ll do soon πŸ˜‰.

Originally posted by: j44a

Wow.. The promo sounds soo interseting...

Continue soon... =)

thnkx for the comments 😊.

Originally posted by: sujalangad_rock

intresting promo....

continue soon

thnkx for the comments 😊.

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

hey dear that was a gr88 promo...lagta hai sab ghusse mein hain...hehehe waiting for the first part but really interesting...

hey thnkx for the comments 😊. wait for 1st aprt to know kaun kitne gusse mein hai πŸ˜†.
ak lover thumbnail

Part 1 –

A lady is seen doing prayers; she's wearing a blue color churidar suit. Her hairs are open, wearing a long ear rings, and a long mangalsutra. After praying she turns around only to see the person she hates the most.

Lady – goo…. Oops sorry bad morning, 😑

Man – same to you 😑.

Lady – by the way if you remember today is the worst day of my…. Our life today is our 5th wedding anniversary 😑.

Man – of course how could I forget the day when you became Mrs. Kripa Sujal Garewal from Miss Kripa Sharma 😑?

Kripa – yes of course how could you forget this worst day Sujal, when all your freedom was over 😈.

Sujal – kripa will you stop bugging me in morning and making my day a bad one 😑.

Kripa – since the day I got engaged to you had been the worst days of my life, then why ll I bug you 😈 .

Sujal – if you regret too much then why don't you give me a divorce Mrs. Kripa Sujal Garewal, a custom officer 😑.

Kripa – Mr. Sujal Garewal you know what you're lucky that I'm your so called wife in front of the world, and so easily you can export the medicines outside India😑.

Sujal – else what you would have done, banned or what 😑?

Kripa – you know you're a hopeless arrogant person 😑.

Sujal – that goes for you also 😑. Oh by the way some one from Switzerland is coming, to meet you so its better you be at home by 3 in afternoon.

Kripa – I'm not your slave that I'll listen to you, and by the way didn't you told your N.R.I. guest that I'm a working lady and I'll come when I want to come, and some one special to me is also coming today so don't keep any kind of hope from me, bye 😑.

Sujal – (to himself) why did I agree to get married to this arrogant lady? My life has become hell due to this lady 😑😑.

Voice – you're the one who decided not to accept her as your wife then why're you blaming her for this life of yours 😊?

Sujal – toshi what're you saying?

Toshi – well I'm your secretary since last 7 years and your friend too, so you're the one who choose this life of yours.

Sujal – please stop toshi, don't spoil my mood. Let's go now else we'll be late for the meeting.

Toshi – well then its better you reach on time, because your meeting is with your so called wife πŸ˜†.

Sujal – what? I'm not going to the meeting.

Toshi – fine then get ready for the loss, and you're not going to loose your money in the business right Mr. Sujal Garewal, now let's go 😈.

Meeting hall –

Kripa – finally Mr. Sujal Garewal you arrived 30 minutes late.

Sujal – well Mrs. Kripa…

Kripa – call me kripa.

Sujal – let's start the meeting.

Kripa – fine, let's start.

In the flight –

Announcement was made that flight is going to arrive in a while.

Person 1 – (thinking) god why we reached so early now I've to act like a good would be daughter – in – law 😑.

Person 2 – hey gorgeous want to come on a date πŸ˜‰.
Person 1 – (thinking) I don't know why mom dad wants me to get married to this idiot, flirt.

Person 1 – kashish stop cursing me, you know what you're also the same, arrogant Model 🀒.

Kashish – what do you mean angad 😑?

Angad – what I mean? I mean to say you're not too different from me, and there's a proverb marriages are made in heaven 😈😈.

Kashish – you know what angad you're not my type 😑.

Angad – right kashish I'm not your type but do you a thing in this whole world there's no single guy who's your type…….

Kashish – angad….

Angad – I'm yet not finished yet Miss Kashish Sinha, what do you think that I'll not come to know that you think that we guys are worst creatures created by god 😈😈😈.  

Kashish – what're you saying angad, I don't think….

Angad – what you think and not it's your problem not mine and so I don't care because you're not my type. I don't want a model wife.

Kashish – yes of course you want a behanji types 😈😈😈.

Angad – stop kashish else you don't know what I can do with you 😑.

Kashish – really I want to know angad what you can do with me 😑.

Angad – really you want to know what I can do with you.

Kashish – yes but you can't do anything Mr. Angad Khanna.

Angad – (pushes her on accelator, due to which kashish gets hurt) now never say this Miss Kashish Sinha, I can do more than this, this is just a trailer 😈😈😈😈😈😈.

Kashish – how dare you do this to me angad ?

Anagd – you want me do push you again kashish sinha. Ohh by the way are you going to take a cab or coming with me 😈😈😈😈?

Kashish – you're going to pay for it angad khanna 😑😑😑.

Angad – we'll see who's going to pay 😈😈😈.

promo - AK and SK meets

j44a thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow wow wow.. dear...
Em the first... =) ..
Great start... πŸ‘
The story seemz to be realli interesting..... =]
So Sujal-Kirpa are married... N Angad-Kashish are soon gonna marry..
Most importantly they are not happy wid each other.... (they hate each other ) ...
Thtz a realli nice start ...
Continue soon... Cant wait to read the next part wen SK n AK meet...
Jess
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was shocking. Sujal is married to Kripa n Anagd n Kashish r going to get married. Ye cross connection kaise jud gaya?? Anyways, I hope now dat the 'proper' SK n AK will meet, everything will be all the more critical n then finally simple....hehe. Pls continue soon n Thnx 4 the PM.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh ok.....

I certainly wasnt expecting this ....! Lol...!
Whatever happened to the saying "Opposites Attract"...lol !
Well.......... "Arrogance Repels" I guess !!

Luv,
Vandu