The Name Game - Rajeev Priyanka FC - Page 9

Posted: 14 years ago
Hello...!!😊

Congrats Shraddha for the beautiful first page...the names n pics go well....!!!!👏

Shaina, till date i have never seen ur avi. And I used the 'update pic' earlier , then no one could see my new avi except Yazh or Su maybe. So with this 'update profile and preferences' method , everyone can view my new avi.
Hi all

When you update your photo - you are actually chaning the profile pic.  The profile pic appears everywhere your name is - like in the fan list, buddylist , hall of fame list , etc and in place of avatar on the left side of your post by someone who is not logged in as a member.

Shaina - you dont have any profile pic. I see the standard IF pic there that is

To have an avi , one must first upload the picture or aminated picture file to some site (tinypic) and paste the direct link the way Ashi posted.
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Should I try update photo??

Use update photo to change your profile pic. 

New reality show to probe intimate personal detailsPosted: Monday , Jul 13, 2009 at 1335 hrsMumbai: 

Did you ever think that you can win Rs 1 crore just for revealing some facts related to your life?

Now you can, but think twice before taking the plunge as you might even be asked about a hidden affair or about your feelings toward your in-laws.

Making reality shows more intimate than ever, 'Sach Ka Saamna', to be aired on Star Plus channel from this Wednesday, would see participants, including celebrities and controversial figures, chasing the prize money of Rs 1 crore to reveal some uncomfortable truths about their lives.

The show will be hosted by television heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal.

During the show, the contestants will face 21 questions about their life, the answers to which would be immediately verified by a polygraph test conducted by experts, ruling out any scope for telling a lie.

"We will monitor a person's breathing rate, skin conductance, sweat pores, heat rate and blood volume as part of our tests to conclude whether the answer given by him is right or wrong," Herb Irvine, the US-based certified polygraph examiner who is lending professional support to the show, said.

With each passing level and correct answer, the participant stands to win money. The questions get tougher and more personal as the participant climbs up to higher levels.

Explaining the basis of the selection of questions, Irvine said the questions would be formulated keeping in mind the background of the contestant.

"The questionnaire would be prepared on the basis of a thorough background check with his family and friends. But most of the questions would be on the personal front," he added.

... contd.

Contestant alienates family in Sach Ka Saamna

Monday, July 13, 2009, 11:18

One of the contestants in Sach Ka Saamna has dared to make it up to the level four and earned Rs.25 Lakhs, by alienating his family members for the greed of making a quick buck. Sach Ka Saamna is a show that makes a contestant answers the questions in front of their family and friends, questions that are extremely personal and embarrassing; if they are revealed in-front of everyone. The contestant has the option to leave, or tell their hidden feelings; the real truth that is bound to break many hearts. This intense reality show tests the contestant's greed for money over relationships.
According to our sources, "This contestant dared to reveal several truths of his life only because he somehow wanted to convey it to his parents. He really had some grave truths to reveal." "He quit after winning 25 Lakhs because he did not want to play for money anymore. He only played the game for his dear ones," adds the source. Contestant can quit at any stage and take the money they have earned and go home. Maximum amount that can be earned is Rs. One crore.
Desi-version of 'Moment Of Truth' has subtly become a platform to make confessions. Wonder if people are taking the game seriously or just playing agony aunt. Are the audiences game for something like this when the world is full of lies and double standard? But most of all, the million dollar question remains; can an honest person worth Rs. One crore be found on the show.

True Lies

After his intense performance in Aamir last year, everybody was sure that Rajeev Khandelwal will never return to the small screen. The actor who had shot into the limelight as Sujal from the serial Kahin Toh Hoga was now clearly on to bigger things. But, Khandelwal now resurfaces in another TV role — this time as a host of a reality show Sach Ka Saamna, the Hindi version of the foreign hit programme called The Moment of Truth.
"I agreed to do TV, only because it was a reality show," explains Khandelwal. Sach Ka Saamna airs on Star Plus from July 15. "In the show, participants are put through a polygraph test and based on their responses proceed to win the Rs one crore cash prize. While quizzing the contestants I can see them going through what I did while playing the character of Aamir a year ago. Aamir was put through intense questioning because of his religion," says the 30-something actor on his visit to Delhi.

He adds that he has spent most of last year shooting for his next, Peter Gaya Kaam Se, in Goa and Mumbai. Directed by a debutant British filmmaker John Owen, the film will see Khandelwal as a taxi driver in Goa who decides to quit his job until a girl walks into his life and changes his destiny. "This is a more romantic and bindaas role and it gives me a change to overcome my inhibitions of doing romantic roles," he explains. The film releases later this year. "There is also Saurabh Narang's Return Gift after that," adds Khandelwal. "I still have to find my comfort level as an actor in Bollywood." Until then, there's always TV.

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/true-lies/488147/
Originally posted by shraddhagupta

hey from when it will be

From 20th July
Originally posted by sunaina02

Hi all

When you update your photo - you are actually chaning the profile pic. The profile pic appears everywhere your name is - like in the fan list, buddylist , hall of fame list , etc and in place of avatar on the left side of your postby someone whois not logged in as a member.

Shaina - you dont have any profile pic. I see the standard IF pic there that is

To have an avi , one must first upload the picture or aminated picture file to some site (tinypic) and paste the direct link the way Ashi posted.

But u can upload avi 4rm da pic dat u hav saved on ur folders in da comp.
u neednt go 2 any website. 😕