Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Ok guys i know this is a long shot but if u just think about it for a second everyone is suspecting illa or inder or one of illas hitmen to be the killer & the writers want us to think  that  way but what if illa is actually protecting someone like someone close to her like a loved one ,her daughter.She would have probably seen the shootout take place but decided to keep her mouth shut as damini is soon getting hitched &neither would she want to discuss with her daughter what had happened coz dams is her rock!! & she does not want to lose her&  damini could have well just erased that night out of her memory(it happens that way with some people when they commit a crime, something that is beneath them , they cant remember what they have done .Unfortunately i dont know the medical term for it) coz if u think about it damini was really antogonized that particular night & she said that she would do anything and go to any extent  to protect her mother & not to mention the fact that she is trained in using a gun.It is just a thought .I may be completely wrong here, as my imagination is running willd.But if by chance it happens that way the story will get really  very very  interesting later on as Prithvi  will be torn between saving his father & at the same time protecting the woman he loves!!!.  god just imagine that!!

PS: hope i did not hurt anyone as that was not my intention at all. i know she is not capable of being a murderer but she cud have just been protecting her family & made a huge mistake in the bargain or it could have even been an accident or selfdefence!!! anything is possible!!. but i dont want prida to be separated at any cost!!! although it cud bring a sad but very nice twist to the prida track. LOVE V/S FAMILY

Edited by anisha12 - 12 July 2009 at 3:14am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Could damini be the killer!!!!" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rhea_401

Goldie

Rhea_401

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 2:50am | IP Logged
mayb ur rite..........bt sumhw i don't thnk tht she wil b d killer........

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Tumhari Paakhi Forum Banner Contest

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 3:36am | IP Logged
haila,damini bani killer..yeh tou bada toing haiiiLOL

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Hi anisha....

Nice theory indeed!!... Though somehow, I just think someone who's so protective about her younger sisters cannot actually kill someone... It depends now... Lets wait and watch.... ;))

.x.Shilky.x.

Goldie

.x.Shilky.x.

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 6:06am | IP Logged
i think she neva kiiled any1...
As Sneha sed letz c n watch wat hapenz...!

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha0601

Hi anisha....

Nice theory indeed!!... Though somehow, I just think someone who's so protective about her younger sisters cannot actually kill someone... It depends now... Lets wait and watch.... ;))

yeah.you've got a point there she is very protective & hardly capable of killing but as i said it could have been her overprotective nature that propably lead to something like that.Actually i wouldn't even call it a murder as i said  b4 ,maybe an accident or selfdefence something unintentially done .Murder was a little harsh word to use it's just coz the man ended up dead that i used itLOL .why would they want to make it so predictable and make us think that illa did it or arranged to do it? that is where it is a little confusing.But lets see as u said how it goes.Smile

Edited by anisha12 - 12 July 2009 at 7:17am

..Maitree..

IF-Rockerz

..Maitree..

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Yes Damini can be the killer...she is very good at shooting!!!
But lets wait and watch.....

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Anisha u r one smart girl. i never even thought of this angle of the story until now!!!. everyone has been only saying inder or illa & nothing new really although i dont want to see dams go to jail it could bring a very interesting twist to the tale & affect the lives of all the three couples in the bargain.
i know it is very predictable to think that illa did it
& u r right that it cud have been done unintentionally & it need not necessarily be murder. i totally understood ur theory and needless to say i loved it!! but hope she is not the killer but your topic has set me thinking!!.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top