Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
they are dragging it too much this misunderstanding..uff feels like ekta took over this show 🤣
Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnxx.. uff one more drama week.. wen wil da mariage take plcc..??
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: angelonearth

I still had hope yaI thought they were copying the climax of hum aapke hain kaun where after a lot of travelling the letter finally reaches the dulha carried by a dog but now naitik doesnt have a dog😆Im sure the letter will keep travelling due to the super strong wind at Singhania mansion that day!Yes saving grace is marriage this week.Naitik looked cute and i felt he looked happy..Dint u?

🤣🤣🤣
sippy_a thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by _charu_

Tht was expected Sanju...The letter will not reach Naitik before leaving...nyways gr8 to see the baaraat leaving..at least wedding will happen this week..celebrations ! 🥳     Naitik was looking adorable as dulha....
I still had hope yaI thought they were copying the climax of hum aapke hain kaun where after a lot of travelling the letter finally reaches the dulha carried by a dog but now naitik doesnt have a dog😆Im sure the letter will keep travelling due to the super strong wind at Singhania mansion that day!Yes saving grace is marriage this week.Naitik looked cute and i felt he looked happy..Dint u?