Harry Potter

RUMOURS-DAN IS CARRYN ON

yashika 143 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I dont thnk n i dont wish it should b true but i hav read tht Daniel Radcliffe i.e. Harry Potter is carrying on with a 23 yr old irish lady.😭

"Among the many hairdressers n make-up artists who attend upon Danielle Radcliffe,one particular lady seems to have caught his attention.the person in question is irish-born Amy Byrne,a 23 yr old brunette.

The couple met in summer of 2004 during the filming of the fourth movie in series-Harry Potter n Goblet Of Fire.Ever since the two have been frequently visiting each others homes n have gone on dates together.

Even after the filming,when Radcliffe has been touring to publicise the film an Byrne has flown to work on a turkish soap opera,the two are said to b in touch with each other,and if they r frnds stories r nythng to go by,both might just end up with huge telephone bills.

Byrne rents a room in a small semi-detached house in Watford,close to Hertfordshire's Leavesden Studios whr much of the latest potter film was shot n Radcliffe apparently makes frequent visits under the pretext of getting his hair n make-up done there.

In Goblet Of Fire harry n his frnds have finally acknowledged the existence of feelings for the opposite sex.Dan admitted tht he already has a girlfrnd n he would not be adverse to a nite out with hollywood actresses Scarlett Johansson or Natalie Portman.

While his publicist denies all such humours the glow on his face seems to suggest otherwise"

I jus hope this humour n article r fake.I luv Dan 💔.Hes so cute n kool.😭

Edited by yashika 143 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euro_pakigal thumbnail
mmmmmmmm thanks for da info i didint know
sweet_spicy thumbnail
Ya even i read it i guess it is true 😡 😡 😡
But it shud not be 😭 😭
fire_on_ice thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dan already has a gf n he is still doing all this?? Terrible.. 😭
I hope its not true...My heart will break into pieces 💔
albusdumbledore thumbnail
I have read it too but in their recent interview the trio have said that they all are single. I think that interview is posted here too will post back the confirmations.

regards,

tejas
yashika 143 thumbnail
Oh plz sum1 prove this rumour false-----plz 😭 💔
hazelgirl thumbnail
no...that;'s not true 😛 he is single as of now 😛
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
how do u knoe tht hazelgirl.... i read bout this in the news paper... and i hope this is a rumor.. god plz plz plzzzzzz thinkin bout me .... and i think it is a rumor.. i man a 23 yr old female.. i mean she is 7 yrs older to dan.. tht is sick.... he is breakin my heart.. my small delicate heart 💔 .. it's in pieces now.. 😭   ðŸ˜­   ðŸ˜­ sob sob
meha thumbnail
Hmm i dunno ifs its true or not but i wish it isnt.....
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i wish tht it is not a rumor too