Love & Sex - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Sex without love is a meaningless experience, being in love is sexual feeling on its own. If you love someone you want to express it, and sex is expressing the love, i believe to be properly in love you have to be committed to each other, and if your not scared of committing then why should you be afraid of signing the papers? i am against sex before marriage.  Love is something that grows over time..you cant possibly love someone at first sight, thats ''lust''..

Love without sex is possible, love is about showing you care, understand, committed, respect, acceptance...sex is about expressing that love....the best example of love without sex is Friendship. Friendship is the best foundation of  true love as they say.

As i stated before, having sex without love is a meaningless experience, and in  life  many things are meaningless.

Xoxo
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Absolutely. I don't think that a physical relationship is necessary - one can love without being physical. I do not question its existence. What I do question is how limited one's control is and how long that love can go on without maintaining a physical relationship.

But I believe in the power of love, and perhaps I'm being too much of an idealist, but I think that love in its purest form can exist without any other needs.

thats coz u havent been in a relationship. Once a person is in love the desire will come naturally.

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clodpolish

, but sex is necessary after marriage to have babies

Thats a generalisation !  eg gay marriages, infertile couples ..adoption is also a way of having babies, so is IVF , ...   cloning.will b here soon .. 😊
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angie.4u

Thats a generalisation !eg gay marriages, infertile couples ..adoption is also a way of having babies, so is IVF ,... cloning.will b here soon .. 😊

ahh ! i was thinking the same just after writing that statement😆

twas just a light statement😆

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

thats coz u havent been in a relationship. Once a person is in love the desire will come naturally.

I agree with Ajnabee

If a person is in love and the first desire they have is to have sex than thats not really love is it? True love does not mean spending your day and night sharing the same bed, love is beyond that and more pure than that ...sex is only one of the many expressions of love

Xoxo
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I think sex and love is a natrual phenomenon...sex is a part of love!..but someone says before Sex is on the minds of most people, especially those who shouldn't be having it....

It's amazing that how we have topics and posts from all aspects of life in DM. When Sarina first created this topic, I was hell bent on betting that this topic would end up in the same way as all others had in the past - ugly fights, name callings and bashings. Though this topic didn't reach its end, I can see some really matured and healthy discussion going on. WA and Xoxo have excellent points. I agree that love in its own is a completely different thing when compared with sex. Even if one were to turn into a asexual overnight (due to medical reasons) - that would cut all his sexual feelings he have gotten within him - that wouldn't stop him from loving the person he used to.

However, love has its category, too. We have a love that we feel for the Nature, God and the Divine. We have love that we feel for the human race. We have romantic love, we have sexual love.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago

Btw - what about love without sex ?

Do you think it exists?

it used to be laila majnu and siri fahad and all those. dont think they had sex. but now its next to impossible to find. in fact many people pretend to be in love to have sex.

Another thing , is there a belief that exists out there that men are more probable to have sex without love rather than women?thats true.

If there is , where does it stem from?fact is a fact.

Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

in fact many people pretend to be in love to have sex.

True. 🤔