cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
wow..wellu learn somehting new everyday..nice to know tho
plasticpolaroid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sneh-Jiwan

It's being said that Sonam is an avid reader and like Kajol, she buries her head in a novel once she starts on...

Funny thing is there were so many articles about how Kajol loooooves to read, and they even had pictures of her wearing glasses to accompany them..

and then in one interview she was like she loves to read romantic novels like Mills and Boon..okaaaayyy
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I can tell you for sure, Sonam likes reading really weird stuff.....Perfume, The Unbearable Lightness of Being, and she's currently reading Storyteller's tales.   Actually she would read anything you throw at her.
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
reading really is an addiction...its hard to pull ur head out of it...i cant put down a book until im completely through with it...
roxthefox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonalicious

I can tell you for sure, Sonam likes reading really weird stuff.....Perfume, The Unbearable Lightness of Being, and she's currently reading Storyteller's tales.   Actually she would read anything you throw at her.

The Unbearable Lightness of Being?! Wow, my respect for her just shot up the roof.