Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Sonam Kapoor's constant companion

July 11, 2009

We all have seen the fashion junkie Sonam Kapoor, how classy & eclectic she is about her dressing & styles, but is anyone aware that the beautiful lass loves anything apart from experimenting with her wardrobe, then it happens to be her fondness for reading!

CHECK OUT: Sonam and Asin are great pals

It's being said that Sonam is an avid reader and like Kajol, she buries her head in a novel once she starts on... Even on the sets, the otherwise known to be chirpy, Sonam engrosses herself into reading whenever she gets time in between the shots. And such a bookworm is Sonam that not just on the sets, but even while attending events or socializing or catching up for some movie she is accompanied with books.

Reportedly Sonam, who has taken up to a popular social-networking site, keeps asking her followers to recommend something new to read.

Now that's what we call a true passion! Right Sonam?

Link : http://www.bollywoodsamachar.com/ShowNews.asp?NewsUrl=http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/09/jul/08-i-want-to-look-like-aishwarya-on-my-wedding-day-070917.asp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Asin and Sonam friends??? Thats news to me.
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no wonder she hs soo much eye power and blind without specs or lens 😆
Wafa_92 thumbnail
It doesn't cross me as merely 'anomalous'.It plainly gasticulates your your intractable IQ I guess !😳
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
i res[ect ppl who read books
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Really they are friends, didn't know that. What social-networking site is she on? It doesn't say..
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She's on Twitter.

I am contended that she reads.  It would proliferate her vocabulary without the obligation of a thesaurus. 
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shez pretty...i hope this girl does some good cinema that normal ppl can digest ...she deserves alot more than what her position is right now...n abt her n asin being friends ...wow...didnt know that before..
aww thanks...
i keeep liking her more and more, with every article that comes out.
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonalicious

She's on Twitter.

I am contended that she reads.  It would proliferate her vocabulary without the obligation of a thesaurus. 

🤣

u crazy girl!!!😆..