Thangam 13-17th July 09 UPDATES Friday posted!

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates laksh..
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Laksh - hats off to you....its wonderful to see you presenting such a detailed update...👏

Ayyah has such high regards for his wife Natchiya...talks abt her love for him and how she had even saved his life from a snake bite..etc. With such a loving and faithful wife why the hell did he take a 2nd wife? Natchiya was able to bear him children....and I am sure she made his bed warm too...apporam what made this old man to betray Natchiya??😡 
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sue chechi...your comments are hilarious🤣

When I heard Ayyas high praise of Natchayar and her love...she is his uyir...it just raised my BP...why did he go after another woman...???😡

Some of the anger his BIl and his own sons feel are justified, and I hope they wont portrait Natchyar as a villi later on na..that will be so sick showing first wife as the vamp🤢

Looks like Brinthas predictions comes true...Kulasekaran will agree for the engagement..but it looks like the groom will be arrested and Ayyas own sis cruse someone😳 Maybe Ayyas sister will think 2nd wife took revenge on her son for the way her husband insulted Subbulakshmi n kids

Thanks for the update sis😉

@Sri - where is mondays update?😳
Edited by meli - 14 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

Sue chechi...your comments are hilarious🤣

When I heard Ayyas high praise of Natchayar and her love...she is his uyir...it just raised my BP...why did he go after another woman...???😡

Some of the anger his BIl and his own sons feel are justified, and I hope they wont portrait Natchyar as a villi later on na..that will be so sick showing first wife as the vamp🤢

Looks like Brinthas predictions comes true...Kulasekaran will agree for the engagement..but it looks like the groom will be arrested and Ayyas own sis cruse someone😳 Maybe Ayyas sister will think 2nd wife took revenge on her son for the way her husband insulted Subbulakshmi n kids

Thanks for the update sis😉

@Sri - where is mondays update?😳

Definately this engagement won't take place coz our mavuu collector is Ganga's jodi. 😆

That Ayyah fellow makes it look like he has not done any wrong to Natchaya...did he for a moment think how his actions would have effected her? She is bottling up her grievances all inside her...unlike her children and DIL who are picking on his 2nd family.😕 
I was just wondering under what circumstances did that old man marry Subbu? Did Ayyah make a promise to Subbu's dad but had to marry Natch due to some unforseen circumstances. Was he indebted to marry for the help her family rendered to him? Did he consider the 2nd marriage after getting a go-ahead nod from Natch?I think the story will be laid out in such a way that viewers won't make him look like a two timer..!!.😉 Wat say you Mels kutty??😃

Sue Nair thumbnail
In todays episode Ayyah was discussing the intended marriage proposal between Ganga and his sister's son Jayachandran to Natchya. 😃  
Natchya was all smiles and agreed whole heartedly with Ayyah's suggestion of getting Ganga/Jaya married. He was so happy and told her that her has never made any decision without consulting her first -appidina did he get her blessings before marrying Subbhu??😍
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah .. Mels .. They showed it in  new promo ... Muththarasi mannai vaari thootharaanga .. Also she screams Ganga.. High chances are there for Mutharasi to think that Subbu & her daughter's took revenge on her ...

Jeyachandran getting arrested culd be PazhaniManikkam's work too 🤔 .. After all he is a money minded guy only naa .. May be to take revenge on Kulasekaran for threatening him to refuse Ayya's proposal & there by cutting off the chances for him to be lil more rich .. Possible naa ???

Chechi , Me too wondering why Ayya went for a 2nd woman .. But the way Natchiyar behaves , i feel Ayya must have married Subbu with Natchiyar's consent ... May be villagers spread rumour as Ayya having relation with Subbu .. So no one came forward to marry her .. So , Ayya himself married Subbu ?? ..

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: smlaksh

Yeah .. Mels .. They showed it in  new promo ... Muththarasi mannai vaari thootharaanga .. Also she screams Ganga.. High chances are there for Mutharasi to think that Subbu & her daughter's took revenge on her ...

Jeyachandran getting arrested culd be PazhaniManikkam's work too 🤔 .. After all he is a money minded guy only naa .. May be to take revenge on Kulasekaran for threatening him to refuse Ayya's proposal & there by cutting off the chances for him to be lil more rich .. Possible naa ???

Chechi , Me too wondering why Ayya went for a 2nd woman .. But the way Natchiyar behaves , i feel Ayya must have married Subbu with Natchiyar's consent ... May be villagers spread rumour as Ayya having relation with Subbu .. So no one came forward to marry her .. So , Ayya himself married Subbu ?? ..

The villagers have so much of respect and high regards for him so do you think they would go to the extend of bad mouthing their Ayyah?? But on the other hand there won't be smoke without fire....indhe Ayyah must be a great casanova during his younger days. 😆Perhaps Natch cud not bear anymore children so this cud have given him an excuse to marry twice in the pretext of wanting more children...thus married Subbhu.😉 I think he loves daughters more than sons....his relationship with Subbu's kids are very much more warmer then that with Natchya's children.😃 Generally fathers are attach to daughters....and mothers with sons...appidi irrukkumo???👏But then can't blame the boys coz they feel their dad betrayed their mum....while Subbu is cool and calm knowing very well that she is always 2nd place.

Supposing we were to put both the ladies into the sea and ask Ayyah to save only one of them...who do you think he would pick?...Natchya or Subbu?? or will he jump into the waters and go to kailash with them?  I think he will say  "Nengga 2 perruum  poittu vangga naan ingge will set up No. 3"😆😆

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks laksh
i'm with you guys! i don't get this two wives thing, and how everyone is all smiley smiley about it!
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Mels .. Why can't this Ganga open her mouth & tell her parents that she likes Selvakannan .... Anyway , Pazhani has vowed to not let this engagement happen naa ..