Kalyanam Updates & Discussions 13 - 17 Jul - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
hey i don think its becz of meena they can easily replace her r maybe they could have changed the script accordingly....must be somethn else....anywayz am happy its gettin over...was beg to feel itl end up like anandham for yrs..!!!!!

Whatever be the reason for ending this serial earlier, one thing is clear ..it is viduthalai to Mr. Viduthalai from IFians & vice versaEdited by srima - 14 years ago
Don't be too sure, Srima. I am sure Sathyajothi will be bidding for another serial on Sun TV and will probably get Mr Freedom to direct again. But I do hope they get a better creative head. There's just so much a director can do if the creative folks can't think creatively and keep harping on the same old themes, such as two wives, crime, etc.
ya bon's right....i think satyajothi will be launching a new serial...seriously hope they change the creative head....!!!!!
I am not too happy that this serial is ending soon......It is tooooo soon.  It really has a lot of conflicts it can explore for couple of months.  Oh well I guess the director has other ideas.