Kalyanam

Kalyanam Updates & Discussions 13 - 17 Jul (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Doesn't the husband deserve to be punished for being a bad and unfit husband?
Wat to do...this is a man's world...they set the rules / regulations & are at an advantage too..!!.Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kalyanam Updates & Discussions 13 - 17 Jul (Page 8)" in Kalyanam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bonheur

Maybe Meena wanted time out after marriage, so they have to wrap up quickly?
Not necessary...they can always replace her with another ...ie if they want to...Big smile Anyway the serial will have an abrupt ending disappointing her viewers if they were to wrap up fast..!!Shocked

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
hi roja,
                       that was the sweetest and kindest compliment that anybody has paid me.i am not worried about what roles i play as long as i have something to play and am working.it is better to be working than be at home and worry about bills to be paid.thanks again for the kindness you have shown me.
                                                                                                            satish

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
If Meena wanted time out after marriage, she should have told the producers accordingly.  Actually, it can easily be done, just send her to jail for three months, and we will be spared of her sagacious wisdom and advice to all and sundry, including her marital counseling.

bjda

bjda

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
hey i don think its becz of meena they can easily replace her r maybe they could have changed the script accordingly....must be somethn else....anywayz am happy its gettin over...was beg to feel itl end up like anandham for yrs..!!!!!

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Whatever be the reason for ending this serial earlier, one thing is clear ..it is viduthalai to Mr. Viduthalai from IFians & vice versa

Edited by srima - 20 July 2009 at 10:34am

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Don't be too sure, Srima. I am sure Sathyajothi will be bidding for another serial on Sun TV and will probably get Mr Freedom to direct again. But I do hope they get a better creative head. There's just so much a director can do if the creative folks can't think creatively and keep harping on the same old themes, such as two wives, crime, etc.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

bjda

bjda

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 10:36am | IP Logged
ya bon's right....i think satyajothi will be launching a new serial...seriously hope they change the creative head....!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top