Kalyanam

Kalyanam Updates & Discussions 13 - 17 Jul (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Thanks, Roja. I suppose Omni got the money to buy Parthi from her daddyo. Anandhi is indeed a disgrace to women. When she first meets Suja, she says "Parthi isn't a good guy". A few tears later she begs Suja to deliver her husband back to her!

And Parthi has no shame. How could he meekly follow Anandhi and Sujatha home? Doesn't he have any self-respect.

I do hope Anandhi decides that she can redeem her husband for the sake of family honour but she cannot return to the status quo ante in her relationship with him. Better still, she can now divorce him, citing irreconciliable differences rather than bigamy, so family honour remains intact. She can then marry Raghu.

I suspect Elango will suppress the information about Sujatha/Meera for a while ... that is, until his much disliked brother-in-law Ganesh marries the "terrorist".

Edited by Bonheur - 17 July 2009 at 11:08am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kalyanam Updates & Discussions 13 - 17 Jul (Page 6)" in Kalyanam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Rojakka ... Today so much of Suja puranam .... Pity you ...

Anandhi , why didn't u think of your two own brothers , to seek help ??? Suja anni nyabagam varanga .. Sontha annan nenaivukku varaliyo ... what logic is this ?????

Elango gets Suja's picture .. OMG , thirudan kaiyile thaan ellam kidaikkuthu Ouch ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkv

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thanks Roja.

Suja's father must be owning paNa thottam in chennai. Adhan suja Odi poi 50 lakhs parichundu vandhutta.

After all this , if still Anandhi wants to live with Parthi , means there is something wrong with her. Probably she wants to practice what she preached to Gaya. Ippo puriyudhamma gayavoda vali ? Aha Anandhi is a saint .....Forgive & forget is her motto

Suja bought back parthi paying the money. Same time she should have insisted hema to sign divorce papers too.

What happened to Mayavathi. ? She is supposed to be actively involved in this case.Seekrama vaangamma illena Elango will be promoted as AC .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brinny_gnithyamkv

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update roja!
well said eljay and srima. ananthi's actions disgust me more than hema and her scheming mother! what sort of a fool is she?? she was shown as strong minded and modern at the beginning of the serial, and is now reduced to this. i think the director has issues against women!

utopique

utopique

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
of all the junk they put us through, i have observed one thing, they don't draaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggg the side stories, only the main one.. Big difference to see a fast moving story(reasonably) or am i saying this too early in the life of the serial??? Shocked

Edited by utopique - 17 July 2009 at 4:39pm

utopique

utopique

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Roja ke inikki Suja special :-p

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
hi people,
                     well like  i mentioned before the serial is coming to an end on the 7th of august and a new serial with sita will be launched with director nithyanandam.so it will be some time before is catch up with you guys again.kolangal,arasi and sivasakthi will also close in a few months.

satish

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durganithyamkvsmlaksh

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Satish, I just read your note about this serial ending on the 7th, in other words, in just about three weeks.  Actually, this story had some potential with the terrorist angle and the suspense that was building up, but I guess they could not sustain the suspense for too long.  What many of us did not like was the two wives angle, esp because we had hopes for better stuff.  Personally, I do not approve of the cheating that is regularly shown on these serials, but that could be because I belong to another generation, or because I live in a country where such things do happen, but most people frown upon it, and I had better hopes for my own country.

In any case, I would like to wish you luck in your forthcoming ventures, and hope you get good roles that will showcase your acting ability.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top