Kalyanam

Kalyanam Updates & Discussions 13 - 17 Jul (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Laksh, I am really impressed by the way you are able to reproduce all the dialogs so faithfully.  Wonderful!

I have a question - when Mayawati held her meetings, there were several other officers present.  So then how is it that Elango gets to be the one whom Hema's husband contacted when he wanted to find his wife, he gets to be the one to go to Coonoor, he was the one to be called when Hema attempted her fake suicide, and even this Rathnavel comes to him?  Did all the other officers take mass vacation or something?  Or is this Elango considered to be another hotshot officer?  If so, why didn't he get the picture of Meera done over the computer and then he could have found the resemblance between Meera and this Suja?  eljay, you idiot, why are you wasting your time asking these questions?  Don't you know that such q's never get answered?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kalyanam Updates & Discussions 13 - 17 Jul (Page 4)" in Kalyanam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Laksh, I am really impressed by the way you are able to reproduce all the dialogs so faithfully.  Wonderful! Thank you maa Hug Hug Hug ... I'll tell you a secret , keep this to yourself Wink .. I've skipped a lotEmbarrassed .. esp , conversation btn Hema , Parthi EmbarrassedLOL ...

I have a question - when Mayawati held her meetings, there were several other officers present.  So then how is it that Elango gets to be the one whom Hema's husband contacted when he wanted to find his wife

One of his sub ordinates brought that old man to Elango , thinking he may be able to help him ...

, he gets to be the one to go to Coonoor, Maya is impressed with Elango's career profile And so she assigned him for this task .... She even said that in her first meeting with all those Inspectors ..

he was the one to be called when Hema attempted her fake suicide,

That incident happened in his area limit ..

and even this Rathnavel comes to him?

He is a relative to him .. So Rathna thought he will deal with this issue secretively , as he is also a member in the same family .. But , Rathna misjudged him , thats a different issue ...

Did all the other officers take mass vacation or something?  ROFL
  Or is this Elango considered to be another hotshot officer?  Nope maa .. you got it wrong .. He is the only villain WinkLOL .. So they must link him somewhere to make the story moving LOLLOL ...

If so, why didn't he get the picture of Meera done over the computer and then he could have found the resemblance between Meera and this Suja? Maya is supposed to have done this , a long back .. while she is in coonoor itself .. if she could do the same for Ranjan , why not for Meera .. She took Augustine all around coonoor in search of Meera .. But she failed to do this .. WHY Confused ?? I can think of only one reason , kathasiriyar kottai vittutaar TongueLOL ...

eljay, you idiot, why are you wasting your time asking these questions?  You've not wasted your time maa .. See i have spent few mins to reply ur post Tongue ...

Don't you know that such q's never get answered? I have answered few of your questions , LJ maa EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkveljay

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
thanks laksh
all i can say is that ananthi is a fool!

Edited by brinny_g - 16 July 2009 at 12:19pm

smlaksh

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Laksh, for clearing my doubts so patiently.

smlaksh

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Kalakkal episode, athaivida kalakkala irunthathu ungka update Laksh!    Clap  I really enjoyed reading your in between comments in  red , esp.  

Unakku mattumaa paa .. ithaiye type panni , enakkum kooda thalai suthuthu --------------  Big smile 
... [this whole james-Ganesh scene reminds me of only one thing .. Araicha maava araippomaa , thuvaicha thuniya thuvaippomaa , ] Big smile    Thank you Laksh!.Smile

Mohan Ram's acting was really so good in yesterday's episode.  Clap Thumbs Up  He proved himself as an experienced senior actor. 
Even Thilaka did good when she learned about her son parthi.

Appaa... rendu naala Suja thalaiyai kaatalaiyoo,,, naama thappichom.

smlaksh

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Hey, hasn't it already been 2 days? When's the wedding supposed to be. Perhaps today?

From the shots in the opening credits, it seems a police officer will confront Suja at the wedding. I suppose Suja will be locked up for a few weeks under terrorism laws, so no one, including a lawyer, can visit her. That  will give Meena enough time to enjoy her honeymoon with her new husband. Tongue

Edited by Bonheur - 16 July 2009 at 6:25pm

smlaksh

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Laksh , thanks da - 8th wonder of the world - all the secrets
are out so soon??? Satish did say that this will be wrapped up
soon??!!

Anandhi goes and begs??? Ratna calls her smart and every
one says that she is "Bharathiyaar's pudumai penn" - she needs
to have more sense than this - Hema is thillalangadi nnu
therijum ava kitte poi begging?? uh huh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkvsmlaksh

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed updates and hilarious comments Laksh..

So anandhi has given up to Suja to decide the next course of action..

smlaksh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top