Kalyanam Updates & Discussions 13 - 17 Jul - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

Thanks for the update.

Hey, Meena got married yesterday (I mean in real life). Check out the following link, which also has a photo:

Yes, I noticed the new shots in the title song. Meena in bridal wear looking shocked, then talking to a policewoman, and Varadharajan having another heart attack.
Edited by Bonheur - 14 years ago
Originally posted by srima

Thanks laksh.

Ratnavel sir....kadhum kadhum vachapila paNatha koduthu Hema vishayatha mudikkama ippadi paNNiteengale. Driving her out of the city will not solve the problem...only complicate further. Mind you... she has the trump card [marriage certificate.] . Hema will now start blackmailing both father & son.

But that marriage certificate won't save Hema ... As she is already married to that old man .. Even thought it's first marriage & a legal one for Parthi , he can easily escape from Hema's clutches if he proves her wedding with that old man .. Antha unmai therinja ore aalu , Elango thaan ... Avan kandippa solla maattaan ðŸ˜¡ ... Detective Suja can find out , but looks like she'll end up in jail soon ...

@Bonheur .. another attack for Varatha ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² ???? Indication that Arthi will make an entry 😕 ??

Suja arrived , first attack .. naan vera ethuvum solla la paa 😆 ...

Thanks Nithya.

Asattu Anandhi .....Aval nagayai amboooooooo
anandhi is stupid ...no one wonder parthi takes advantage...elango will def find out somethn before the marriage....
Meena wedding reception

Edited by Subanu - 14 years ago
thanks for the pic subanu meena looks really cute....
Thanks Nithya ...

Hema is greedy 😡 .. Suja will soon get aapu , i guess ... Why Parthi is getting shocked ?? Didn't he realise that Rathna knows the truth , when he told him to register his marriage with Anandhi ???

I have never seen a fool like Anandhi 😡😡😡 .. Sariyana vadi katttina muttal ... I have a doubt .. Won't they have some money at home for some emergency purpose ???

@LJ maa ... Chezhiyan captured Meera in his digital camera , right 😕??
Edited by smlaksh - 14 years ago
Yes, Laksh, Sezhiyan took a picture of Meera in his camera, and why this Mayawati didn't take his cell camera to look for evidence beats me.  Looks like she didn't even question Sezhiyan properly about Meera.  I think she was too busy roughhousing him to prove that she was man enough for the job! 

Rathnavel has done a good job so far.  Now he has to use his head and realize that all he has to do is to cut off Hema from his company altogether, and with Parthi having no powers, he can bring them to their knees quickly.  He must also talk to Anandhi, the idiot.  Why would she give her jewelry to a man who is forcing her to take contraceptives and is being so rude to her, except when he wants her jewelry?
Edited by eljay - 14 years ago
Laksh, thanks da - well so what next?? Hema, the mathi manthiri
will ask Paarthi to send a lawyer notice - asking for property !!!
well, Ratna made sure to impress that it is all HIS hard earned
money - salli kaasu kidaiyathu poda poda punnakku 😉
Rathna didn't say Parthi to leave the house naa .. He warned him to cut his relation with Hema .. But this guy , took it as a chance to stay with Hema 😆... This is only a victory for Hema naa .. Rathna talked abt family honour & he himself let it on air , by making Parthi live with Hema  ..