Kalyanam

Kalyanam Updates & Discussions 13 - 17 Jul

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hurry up, Mayavathy!  Find the photo in Sezhiyan's cell phone and catch Suja and put her in jail.  I am tired of her empty savaals.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks nithya!
elango = 😑
suja = 😑😑😑
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Laksh thanks da - Ganesh depends on Sara to save him from Suja.
Ratna depends on Elango to save Paarthi - aaga motham no one
is capable of taking care of their own lives !!??? No wonder Suja
runs every one's life !!πŸ˜‰
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Laksh chellam.. thank you so much for the updates da.. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ratnavel Sir.. Ungallukku oorala intha Elango dhan kidiachara..  πŸ˜’

Elango and hema.. 😑
Subanu thumbnail
Sujatha will get arrested by police on the wedding  itself but that time she will be Mrs Ganesh

'T' ']

The news is in (type)Thinathanthi click Muthucharam and then click Television Virunthu  

Download the tamil font  which is in front page then only you can read in tamil

Sue Nair thumbnail

Thanks Laksh for the super detailed update....so very satisfying reading it...details ellam up to date..!!πŸ‘

Why is Parthi bewitched by  Hema's instruction - that he has to come back with cash as instructed by her and there is no two ways abt it? Here he is smitten while back with Anandhi he sets the rules....enna split personality aa??..!! πŸ˜†

Anandhi...I feel so sorry for you. It would have been nice if you had married Ragu (your earlier fiance)...but then we won't have a story to follow or watch Parthi playing a double game..!!πŸ˜‰
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
bjda thumbnail
roja i agree wid u!!!!
y cant ganesh think of a way to sort out his problems..and sara i think for the time being is never gonna come to chennai...!!!!!
ratna is commiting a big mistake by requesting elango....😑
WHEN WILL GANESH/SUJA MARRIAGE EVER TAKE PLACE!!!!chumma all of dem say its nearing!!!damn irritating

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks laksh.

Ratnavel sir....kadhum kadhum vachapila paNatha koduthu Hema vishayatha mudikkama ippadi paNNiteengale. Driving her out of the city will not solve the problem...only complicate further. Mind you... she has the trump card [marriage certificate.] . Hema will now start blackmailing both father & son.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Laksh sis for the update😳

Elango and Hema is grrrrrr😑😑 This Suja will finally learn some lessons when sh egets arrestedπŸ˜‰ I think Ganesh can speak up to her instead of hiding the truth...both parties are just dragging with confronting each other with the truth