Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Varun's behaviour towards Roshini will change???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I was just wondering, Varun still doesn't know that his dad is in jail because of Ila Gujral. But what will happen when he does find out? Will he start taking revenge using Roshini too just like his brothers? Or will he use some other method? Cuz Roshini is very naive and is a kid at heart, so it'll be really easy for him to find out things about Ila, won't it? Plz do leave your thoughts on this. Embarrassed

Durga

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeghAn_AnYaFan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun's behaviour towards Roshini will change???" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

four.

IF-Sizzlerz

four.

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
i think varun is not going to know about his dad and iila
cause right now the story is varun and rosh getting to know each and other & by the time camp ends maybe they both have strong feelings .. but right now im sure varun is not going to know thats going to be later

Rhea_401

IF-Dazzler

Rhea_401

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Durga A.

<FONT color=#0099ff>I was just wondering, Varun still doesn't know that his dad is in jail because of Ila Gujral. But what will happen when he does find out? Will he start taking revenge using Roshini too just like his brothers? Or will he use some other method? Cuz Roshini is very naive and is a kid at heart, so it'll be really easy for him to find out things about Ila, won't it? Plz do leave your thoughts on this. Embarrassed</FONT>

<FONT color=#0099ff>Durga</FONT>

I guess he'l definately try n take revenge fm them lyk his bros...........wat he'll do well i really can't say anything abt it...........

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
i dont think varun will be involved in all this until the very end...i hope he doesnt use her...poor thing will be crushed! :(

four.

IF-Sizzlerz

four.

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
^ i dont think varun can use someone like that he seems too much of a sweetheart
AWW i cant see rosh heart shes so adorable!

frndship_trust

Goldie

frndship_trust

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
hmm he wouldnt knw anything because his brother wouldnt let him knw...n for sure i knw 1 thing tht he will fall in love with roshni n thn at last he will find out the truth n he wil be shattered....his heart will be broken...i knw tht for sure....i read it in their website....

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
I dont think he'll try to use her and take revenge from her. Varun character doesn't seem to be like that. Its definately sure that they'll fall in love. And I don't think that after he does start loving her, he'll do anything that'll hurt her or anything.

MeghAn_AnYaFan

IF-Dazzler

MeghAn_AnYaFan

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 1:16am | IP Logged
lets wait and see for the  further episodes of varun-roshni!!Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top