Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

8th sept - did this happen?

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 10:01am | IP Logged

From SetIndia - 8th sept episode description----------

Armaan decides to give the charge of Gulmohur to Jassi as CEO for next six months. Jassi tells him that if she is not able to recover losses and regain Gulmohur's status she will give Kohinoor back to Armaan and leave forever. Raj and Armaan see Jassi leaving with Purab. Raj questions Armaan about his decision but Armaan tells him that he knows what he is doing. Billu gives a warm welcome to his cousin Kartar from Punjab who has come with his sister, Pammi and son, Goga. Goga is getting married in Bombay. Armaan and Jassi sign the papers and Jassi becomes CEO of Gulmohur for next six months. Jassi tears her personal diary and decides to make a fresh start and prove her self. While Balwant is trying to make arrangements for the guests which are expected to come for marriage, Purab offers his company guest house. Balwant and Bebe are impressed with Purab's gesture. Armaan convinces Raj that his decision to make Jassi the CEO of Gulmohur is going to be profitable no matter he looses or wins. At the same moment, Mallika comes screaming at Armaan that why is he so kind and open hearted towards Jassi. Armaan is shocked.

--------------

Did this happen yesterday? (bold part)

Manimau

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Nope !! but it happens today. I guess the setindia folks want to save time on posting the update.Wink
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Hi Deadly,

I was going to ask the same thing as i read the update and was confused. The same happened with Ye meri Life hai, the update done was far more then what they showed us last night's episode.

I hope what you saying is correct as i had read this update on setindia when Armaan was giving the fashion show surprise to Jassi for her birthday and there was this bit where Bebe and Jassi's mum were suppose to go for rehearsal and were told to enter from the back door,when they enter they are confronted by Malaika who asks them who are they and what were they doing there? She thinks they are beggars and asks them to leave to which bebe gives a smart answer and goes in. Malaika is left speechless and complains to Pari and asks her to go and kick them out! This part was not shown to usOuch

So hope you are right and they dont cut the scenes!

Rifhat

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Smile Finally, i became a groupie... Clap Hats off to me Wink

- Rifhat -

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Congrats Rifhat!
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Congrats Rifhat. Yes in the serial there is no such part that Malika sees bebe and Amrit. In fact Malika is only made aware of there existense during the fashion show. Setindia people are just confused or gone nuts I suppose.
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
i know.  And then remember there was a promo that Armaan was going to teach Jassi how to drive a car???? That never happened either.  They've gone crazy Wacko
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
BTW, congrats Rifhat!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top