Choice of new fan fic

Poll

read message below

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Wordy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey every one Wordy here. For those of you who dont know me I'm a new fan fic writter. I am going to be ending my first fan fic soon called 18 with 25 and I want my readers to choose what they would like to read. P.S. all my stories are based on Armaan and Ridhima.

Story Lines

The Second- Ridhima is starting her senior year of high school. After three years, things are finally going to her plan, she is ready to finish her last year of high school with a big bang, that is until twenty one year old Armaan Malik, after three years comes back to town with a fat diamond ring in his pocket and determined to make eighteen year old Ridhima his wife.

Prodigy- Armaan Khanna was determined with heart to not be noticed. He was a genius, studying at Harvard University. all his life he had been named child prodigy and now that he was starting collage he was going to be just like everyone else. Armaan would make mistakes on his test papers to answers he already knew. he would pretend to study in the library with his roommates as if he had a hard time in class, but his plan to be normal goes down the drain when one of Harvard's admissions officer's sixteen year old daughter is on to his scheme to be some normal guy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-midnightsun- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i'd go with the first idea.... fell in love wth it already... you should give both a em a shot... do the first one first n den do the other one....

why u ending 25 with 18... i love it... lolz....

lv ya
rav
x
Edited by lilsunshine_rav - 14 years ago
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I prefer THE SECOND yaar 😊 but plzzz don't leave ur first ff 😊Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
Wordy thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilsunshine_rav

i'd go with the first idea.... fell in love wth it already... you should give both a em a shot... do the first one first n den do the other one....

why u ending 25 with 18... i love it... lolz....

lv ya
rav
x

lol im ending my first fan fic because the story is coming to an end. well in my head its coming to an end. and i have the idea all thought out too. but there is still a good chunk of parts left before i end my fan fic 25 with 18
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
plz cont. ur first ff. Although i m silent reader but swear i love that ff too much .
don't end it  so soon.
Wordy thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu1610

plz cont. ur first ff. Although i m silent reader but swear i love that ff too much .
don't end it  so soon.

thanks for the great comment that you like my first fan fic, but dont worry there is still a good chunk for parts left before the fan fic ends, the problem is, is that i dont want to keep dragging a fan fic on and on
-Armaan- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Count me in for the first one!! Loved the content ... but not the thing First one would be ending .. :(:(:(
ksasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey

i like both the concepts i think u can give both a shot like one after other.

waiting for nxt ff.
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
lovely storylines!...I went with the second one 'prodigy', because I, personaly, am not a big fan of fanfics based during High School...but anyway, whenever you start the fanfic, could you please PM me...that is if you do them :) Edited by sweetdamage - 14 years ago
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Actually i like ur both ideas they r awesome one
But pefer u choose 1st
But why r u ending ur 25 with 18