great job
please write soon
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

Part-7...payal's daughter Damini dates with Gautham
                          always.mihir sees it.he tests whether their luv is
                          sincere.he understands that their luv is pure.so he
                          supports them. payal fixes damini's wedding with another
                          guy.so in the last moment damini-gautham decide 2
                          suicide.mihir finds it.he advises them.since there was
                          no option,he helps them 2 get married in the register
                          office.he comes back as if he does'nt no anything.payal
                          becomes angry seeing damini as a bride.she scolds &
                          neglects them. mihir reveals 2 karan that he is the 1
                          behingd this wedding. karan loses his control:u saw
                          payal aunty's sorrow?how cud u giv them pain like this?u
                          r so cruel.1st day onwards u've been creating problems.u
                          r becoming a burden. mihir becomes upset.tulsi cud'nt
                          tolerate this.she gets heart attack.she gets admitted in
                          the hospital.tulsi becomes ok. karan:sorry mamma.i lost
                          my control.i shud'nt hav behaved like this. tulsi:its ok
                          beta...u plz don't giv papa pain.u no the problems weve
                          faced.   Tulsi starts telling their story.they had only
                          1 son-Ansh.he was spoilt.he drinks a lot.he marries a
                          rich spoilt girl Mohini without their knowledge.when
                          they came 2 no,they accepted her.mohini gives b'th 2
                          2kids.Vinayak & Bhumi.they were very close 2 their
                          grandparents. mihir find out that mohini has got an
                          extra marital relationship with ansh's friend Vinod.he
                          tells this 2 ansh.but mohini turns ansh against mihir.
                          Ansh:how cud u talk like this about my innocent
                          wife?what kind of a dad u r? he insults him b4 Vinod &
                          mohini.both of them enjoy it.unexpectedly hearing
                          mohini's words,ansh dumps them in the old age home.they
                          left india 4 america.they did'nt even enquire whether
                          they r alive there. karan-nandini shed tears hearing the
                          story.mihir enters the room:get ready tulsi.we'll go
                          back 2 the old age home.why shud we giv burden 2 them?
                          tulsi cries. nandini:plz papa,don't go.plz don't leave
                          us alone. karan:papa,its my fault.i 'm really sorry.plz
                          4give me....i beg u.plz don't go. he holds mihir's
                          hands. mihir hugs karan.every1 becomes happy.they start
                          a new enjoyable life. Paayal accepts
                          Gautham-damini.unexpectedly ganga's uncle calls up
                          mihir:Ansh had called up. mihir was shocked.

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
👏 👏 👏
great job 😉
i hope ansh doesn't spoil karan and mihir's realtionship.
it will great to find out that karan is another son of mihir and he got stolen or something from the hospital. 😉
oh i feel sad i wanted gautham and damini to live with nandini and karan like a big happy family. 😭

please write soon
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Part-8....mihir tells:i'm willing 2 giv all my wealth 2
                          ansh.i guess thats what he wants now. he disconnects the
                          PH. tulsi:why can't he giv us peace atleast now?
                          overhearing this,karan-nandini get inside the room. they
                          had tears on their eyes.nandini:if ur son comes,will u
                          go back?we'll become orphans again. tulsi cries:no we
                          won't go..mihir:sure. karan-nandini become happy. they
                          decide 2 conduct the wedding anniversary party of
                          mihir-tulsi.but they did'nt want it. nan:we've 2.once we
                          were not invited 4 a party. karan:in our party,both
                          orphans & the ppl who did luv marriage can cum. they
                          agree. the party day...all the colony ppl were
                          there.mihir sang.tusi danced.suddenly a car cumes.it was
                          shocking that ansh gets out of the car.he was seen
                          dull.did've a leg.had a walking stick.vinayak-bhumi also
                          were there.they cum running 2
                          mihir-tulsi:dadaji...dadima....ppl were shocked.
                          paayal:who r they? mihir-tulsi kept silent. ansh:i'm
                          their only son.but only these orphans gave them luv. all
                          were shocked. mihir loses his control:why did u cum
                          here?now u insulted our poor children by revealing that
                          they r not our children.u r a truble maker. ansh
                          weeps:curse me dad.now i'm suffering 4 what i did 2wrds
                          my parents.i lost my leg in an accident.my wife left me
                          & went with my own friend.i'm physically weak.i had 2 do
                          sum operations.but it did'nt bring any gud result.again
                          i've 2 do an operation.i might lose my life.my children
                          will become orphans.i want my parents 2 cum with me 2
                          luk after them. mihir:so we shud leave karan-nandini 4
                          that?they only gave us luv when we were alone.
                          vinayak-bhumi:plz cum with us...now papa has becum very
                          nice..he does'nt scold us,does'nt beat us. tulsi cries
                          in this confused state. ansh:karan..nandini...i beg u 2
                          return my parents 4 my innocent kids. nandini
                          cries...she runs 2 her house.karan follows her.both of
                          them return with mihir-tulsi's bags. nan:u both hav 2 go
                          back....mihir was shocked:what? nan:now these kids need
                          u both more than us. tulsi:how can u tolerate this?
                          karan:we'll take it as a sweet dream we had. tulsi
                          -mihir hug them with tears. ansh thanks them:i dunno how
                          2 thank u ppl.u'll go 2 heaven. their car
                          goes.karan-nandini cry.suddenly nandini faints. she was
                          taken 2 the hospital. karan was feeling difficult 2 face
                          others.but others did'nt feel bad. paayal:u r sitting as
                          if u ppl hav dun sumthing wrong.we've heart.we don't
                          blame u...ganga &the DR & nandini cum out of the room.
                          Ganga:there is a sweet news.karan..u r going 2 be a dad.
                          karan was so happy....nandini was shy. saahil:now don't
                          think that u ppl r orphans.u r going 2 get a child 2 luv
                          u. karan hugs nandini. nandini gives b'th 2 a baby.that
                          day unexpectedly mihir-tulsi cum there .they were
                          surprised. mihir:why?u never expected us? karan:we
                          dreamt of this beautiful scene.but did'nt hav any hope.
                          tulsi pampers the baby. karan:where is ansh. they become
                          sad. mihir:he left 2 another world.
                          karan:sorry...nandini:and bhumi & vinayak...? tulsi:they
                          went 2 school. nandini:papa...mamma...plz stay with
                          us.our child needs garandparents.also a luvly brother &
                          a cute sister. karan:yes.don't say 'no'.plzzzzz. tulsi &
                          mihir smile with tears on their eyes as a sign of
                          willingness. they all hav a happy life again. THE END..

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
aww what fairly tale ending 👏 👏 👏
great job jasmine rahul 😛