Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pyaridilwalino1

IF-Dazzler

pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hey happy TGIF to everyone!Wink

Start...Busy morning (as usual!) Manju comes in from outside and everyone stares at her especially Vinod. She tells Vinod that she'll drop Punni off to school when her phone starts ringing. She goes inside to take it and tells her aayi that she had told her not to call at this time when she is at home. Her aayi says yah I know, but it was important. What is the name of that marriage broker lady? Manju tells her Ms. Kulkarni and hangs up. She turns and sees Vinod. She tells Vinod, timidly, that it was from Punni's school for some parent meeting. Vinod says where did you go? She says I didn't go to see my aayi. He says I didn't ask where you didn't go? Where did you go? That's when Solochana comes in and says Vinod you're getting late for work, go. Leaving Manju all worried/upset.
   Solochana gives prashad to Archu's baba and asks about the marriage broker lady and he says that she called and she'll come in the afternoon. Archu hears and asks who is going to come? Solochana says nobody, here take prashad. Meanwhile aayi and baba exchange mischevious smiles. LOL
   Solochana prays that they get the guy who they have thought about.
   Aayi calls for Sachin for food. Manav's sister asks if baba ate food. Aayi makes a comment about her husband being a RAJA LOL. Kaka comes in and says I have a solution to your problem. Just get Manav married, you'll have an extra hand to help you. Embarrassed Aayi is left thinking.
   Solochana is waiting for the marriage bureau lady! She arrives and smiles at Manju, who thinks to herself ke ab aayega maaza! Confused (are there realllyyy that evil people!!??).
   While thinking she bumps into Solochana and tells her I'll make chai you go and sit.
Solochana asks the lady have you found?
    Aayi is talking to DADA and she says even I want to bring a bahu for Manav, but you know our family life. Who is going to want to marry their daughter in our house? Dada says only a "kismat wali" will get a guy like Manav. Aayi just stares. And then Dada says I'll go eat with Manav. The sister says you love Manav more than us, he says yes because he works all day and asks for nothing. And he leaves. The sister tells Aayi it will be soo cool when bhabhi comes. Aayi gets annoyed and says eat!
   The marriage broker lady tells the details of Manav and his family. She lies and calls him a mechanical engineer with a $20,000 salary!Confused  Manju comes in and says the guy is poor, he isn't worthy of Archu. Aayi says what are you talking about? he owns a garage ge is good. Marriage broker lady gives manju a look. Manju is confused Confused(as always!!!).
   Manju goes in an auto-rickshaw to her Aayi's house and calls for aayi. She and her discuss what the actual plans are: they are going to fool Solochana and everyone into thinking Manav is rich and from a good family, but they will reveal the truth AFTER the marriage when it is too late! THey have to give a reply to that family.
   Varsha's work friends are at the canteen talking about going to the disco. And they say forget Varsha she won't even come and then they leave her alone in the canteen. Angry(what kind of friends are these?) .
    Manju asks Solochana that I'll cut the sabzi if you want. Baba calls Archu and asks her to sit with him. Solochana comes and reveals what they have been hiding from Archu about her Marriage. Manju butts in and tells Archu. Solochana says its Manav. She asks are you okay with Manav? Archu recalls all her moments with Manav and she says whatever you and baba have decided is fine with me. Solochana discusses with baba how she wants to do another search on Manav. Manju gets worried.
   Kaka is asking Manav to take a day off. He says I cannot. If I take a day off then I won't be able to have enough money. And its better if I work more. Kaka says but at least take a Sunday off so you could live for yourself beta. Kaka says I know everything. Ankita's studies, Sachin's career, and aayi and baba, but you also have a life of your own. Have you ever thought of that? It's your age for marriage and to get settled. Manav dodges that subject. And they eat.
   Manju calls her aayi and tells her how Solochana wants to do another search. They get worried and say whatever happens they need to have this marriage happen. Aayi is waiting for baba to come with Archu. Baba comes in and is sad and says that the guy doesn't make that much only $15, 000. What Ms. Kulkarni said was not right. Solochana gets sad and sits down. Manju thinks how do I get Archu married to Manav?
  Episode ends.

For the first time I want Manju's wishes to come true. Archu and Manav should get married. They will make the best couple on the show. Smile

Hope you liked the update!

Shweta

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 10 July 2009 at 10:57pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaangelpinkybrit-in-nyArchanaMC4821Jaanu80921royalChomelahcirakshtha19BsanksamsayshelloDevjyoteezeestar1belvin92~~~Sweta~~~sushmacinzbutunanookwayegleHeenapRaima36ahutaradheradheNandita5Gauri22naj7*Maleena*bookbrain007rashi77hazel16Aamir's Fanmushkan_2003dhoopkinareymellisaigujugurlpriyavmeluvsrk-Ayushi-l0veyRoarkOsprisshowbhavi20_sknumnum*Resham*.Mandy.Bul3Monu-SunNaaSalz.Chandani_Cfour.MissArshi-Roshni.-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "10th July Written + Vid/Pics Update!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

egle

egle

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Thanks! Quick update indeed =)

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
that was fast.. thanks

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
hey thanks so much for the great update :)

kxs19

kxs19

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I am supporting manju's aayi this time lol

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
thanks so much sweets.
and yaaa

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz