Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Annie4Juhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Annie4Juhi

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Yes no new Promo's yet...........

They only show here Akshara n Naitik Humein Dekhtai Rahiyai thnx 2 middle east viewers........
But its very sweet.........
N in U.A.E they really show promo's very late..........
Every time serial song is played instead of promo's........
And now they show only that Munna and his mom 1.....
Hope they show new promo soon.........

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why there aren't any promos? (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 5:54am | IP Logged

yes Annie, that's the one I was talking about.. Akshara looks like she's running when she says that ,"ye rishta kya kehlta hai ki poori team ki taraf se shukriya kehna chahate hain..." in one breath!!

then they both say together,"Humme dekhte rahiye.."

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats55

Originally posted by -Rajveer-

Charu.. i toh keep seeing yrkkh promos every 10 min here on my tv!! naksh keep thanking the viewers for watching their show, and for giving them so much love..,"Hamein dekhte rahiye.." I'll upload promo if any1 wants..

that is the promo they are showing for U.K viewers... i think even US also.. only difference is they say U.K. or US in those promos..

yes latika!! oh is it?? I thought it was specially for Middle east Viewers only.. I dont feel special anymore!!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top