Fan Fictions

If it was meant to be-(Update 2/10/10pg107) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 109

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 10:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If it was meant to be-(Update 2/10/10pg107) (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rresham

rresham

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 10:03am | IP Logged
i love it.... i read all three parts at once.... pls update and add me to the pm list :)

~*mishu*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*mishu*~

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i just read all the parts ur ff is awesome plz continue soon and pm me when u updt thanks

preethis

IF-Rockerz

preethis

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 10:30am | IP Logged
hey ploease continue soon and please PM me also when you update dear...

frndship_trust

Goldie

frndship_trust

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged
hey yaar its fantastic...damn really gud so excited for the next one....in homecoming party nupur will be there just cant wait to read wat u up to...damn just cant wait...plz update the FF as soon as possible...AWESOME ff

_ArTi4ever_

IF-Rockerz

_ArTi4ever_

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
shit gunjan!!!!!no gunjan plzzzzzz.she cant come between mayur.but otherwise its really nice ff jaani.plzzzzz continue soon

Edited by ghtk1 - 12 July 2009 at 11:14am

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for lovely comments.I start grinning whenever I visit this thread. @shinella:Sweety you have to wait a lil.I just updated a couple of days back.But will try to do so very soon.
Here is an update.
Author's Note:Nupur is autistic and I have tried my level best to bring out her autism.Her character is based on a person I know.

PART 2A

"A party??"Nupur shrieked excitedly.She was bouncing on the bed.

"A party?"she repeated."By god Dia I toh totally love your parties.They are soo fantastic.You do evrything perfectly.Your decor ideas are soo amazing.I sometimes feel I am walking on a Yashraj film set.And your dress is perfect too.It looks like the one Katrina wore in..."
"Puhleese Nupur dear.No comparisons with bollywood!"Dia said cutting her across."You should learn to stop doing that.Its so middleclass."
She sighed and bounced her hair.
"I am thinking that I will put the buffet table in the garden.."she began
"Aunty is letting you use the garden?"Nupur said sitting up.
Dia laughed.
"Yeah she is.After all her precious Mayank is back and its his homecoming party.She is letting use the hall and the garden too..."

Mayank!Mayank was going to be there.Of course Nupur since when did you become so stupid?He was going to be there!How would he look now?The same or would he have changed?
Her heart had started to thud.It was as if it had a life of its own,Nupur tried to calm herself.She was getting nervous and the inevitable was occuring.Her mind was straying.She was being unable to hold thoughts together.Dia was still talking.

"..I need to make a sitting arrangement for Mayank and his friends.I was thinking of the patio.Do you think thats a good idea?Nupur...Nupur?"Dia turned around.
Nupur smiled at her."Um..UH...yes,..Thats a great idea"
Dia watched in amusement as Nupur slowly pulled the flower vase on the sidetable and placed it in an exact 45 degree angle.Then she placed the flowers in a colour oriented arrangement.
Dia watched passively.She was used to this.Nupur was autistic and whenever she got nervous she started rearranging anything within her reach.She remembered vividly that before her SAT exams Nupur had repainted the garage twice to calm herself down.
Dia cursed herself for mentioning Mayank.
"I think so too,Nupur"she began again."That would be the right idea.And yea I think I will make the rock band play in the hall..thats the best I can..."
"A rock band??"Nupur said staring at Dia in horror.
.................................................. .................
The girl stood nervously in the corridor.She looked at the people around her.They all looked as nervous as she felt.It was first day at school after all.
A girl wearing with pigtails moved towards her.
"I am Sweety.And you?"
"Nupur...Nupur Bhushan.."the girl smiled saying.
This might not be as bad as she thought.

Clang!
The noise of the ringing bell was sharp in her ears.As the metal touched the hammer it felt like someone was hammering her on the head.Blurs,flashes filled her head.She covered her ears with a scream.The pain was pounding and someone was screaming.
Screaming from near her.Tell them to stop screaming,she thought.It was unbearable.The screaming continued building in hysterics.The clanging stopped.
But screaming went on until she realized that she was the one screaming.She stopped immediately after that.Nupur opened her eyes.She was covered in sweat.She looked up.All her classmates were staring at her.The faces were scared and horrified.There was a silence and then Sweety moved forward.
"FREAK!!!"She shouted pointing afinger at Nupur.
Within minutes the shouting grew into a chant.
"FREAK!FREAK!FREAK!FREAK!
...................................................................................................

"You are a freak Nupur."I told myself."No matter what Gunjan says you are a freak and will always remain one."
I glanced down at the perfect two centimeter tomato cubes I have cut and groaned.What normal person would do that?You are sick Nupur!You are abnormal and there is no way you can go to that party.Have you any idea what you will do if the rock band starts playing infront of you
I sighed.I couldnt even listen to music properly.I needed special muting equipment in my speakers.I could risk making a fool of myself infront of Mayank.
My heart skipped a beat.I wanted to see him,maybe once.I suppose I could always watch him from my room window when he gets into his car.
"So did you decide what you will wear?"My mother said.
"I am not going."I told her flatly.
"What?How can you do that?How can you ruin Dia's plan?"she asked me excitedly.
"What plan?"I asked her.
"Obviously a plan to make mayank and gunjan meet.They must want the match as much as I do..thats why they organized the ..."she began
"Ma!By god Dia didnt even mention Gunjan's name."I countered.
"Yes!Because it would have too obvious.But you must go and take Gunjan with you..."
"I am..."
"Yes,,you will!When did you become so jealous of your sister?Why dont you want her to meet Mayank.?"she said angrily.
"I am not jealous of Gunjan."I said feeling angry myself."I love her"
My mother smiled suddenly."I know Nupur and thats why you will take her to the party."
"Ma..."
"If you love Gunjan you will go to the party!"she said in a final sort of way.
Did I have a choice anyway?By god!!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23mjht_fanMoNaYaRoXkiran_artifanEscapistsparikhadi_guptahazel94topsyturvy23Anhdara13zooni.blue-Samira-annie07SobtiObsessionafshanafreen--Mahima--Mou.a-little-hope-Rinky-safeplacetoland

Let-It-Go

IF-Rockerz

Let-It-Go

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 1:01am | IP Logged
hellloo !!
i read this FF on forum .,.but never commented there
its jst awesome !!!..too good !
u write really well

jst one request -whenevr u are ffrree, plz write one shot-mayur [romantic one]]

Post Reply New Post

Go to top