Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

If it was meant to be-(Update 2/10/10pg107) (Page 4)

x_CaMi_x Senior Member
x_CaMi_x
x_CaMi_x

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
OMG! THIS WAS AWESOME! i love the way you wrote it... i felt like i was writing it! lolz! TOTALLY GOT INTO IT! and i love getting into what i read. ITS AWESOME! seriously ... you must continue... i connected so much with Nupur... lolz... (except for the unintelligent part... hehehehe) so please please please update ASAP!
really can't wait to read more.

btw... if its not asking for much... can you please pm me when you update... would hate to miss an update. :(

lots of love
Cammi.
frndship_trust Goldie
frndship_trust
frndship_trust

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
wow yaar ur first FF uff really gud Briliant....wow its so exciting lolz....its different thn other FF so cant wait to read wat u up to....really AWESOME yaar...keep up the gud work....really like it actually not like....i LOVED it..n plz pm when u update the next one....yaar really gud i just cant wait for the next one...n yeah this topic is not meant to be a MJHT FF actually IT IS MJHT FF...gr8...Wink

Edited by frndship_trust - 11 July 2009 at 7:36pm
bharathi aram Senior Member
bharathi aram
bharathi aram

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
i love te idea of ur story!!! i loveeeee it!!

please do pm me yar!! i do understand u dono hw to pm....evn i duno!! still....i ll try to follow ma best wid tis....try to pm me though!
Neha_S Senior Member
Neha_S
Neha_S

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Thanks so very much for amazing comments...I am overwhelmed.Here is another part.Hope you all like it.

Part 2

I sat fingering the diamond bracelet my brother had given me.It was tasteful and sophisticated.Just like my brother.I glanced at him with a smile.
Mayank was sitting on the couch checking the titles of huge leather bound books.I sighed.
"Come on Mayank!You are done with Bachelors.You are here to enjoy yourself.Go easy on the books."
He flashed me a small grin."I know Dia!But what I am supposed to do the whole day here.Once office starts I will get busy but as for now I have nothing to do so might as well read books."
I felt a smile tugging my lips.
"Mayank..you do have a lot to do.Mom has promised herself that she will get you married this year."
He rolled his eyes"D doll...thats not possible."
D doll!!!Thats how he used to tease in my school days.He grew over the teasing phase but the name stuck.Now he used it like an affectionate term.
"Well!It is!Do you have any idea how many girls want to marry Mayank Sharma?How are you going to say no to all of them?'I demanded.
"The same number as the number of boys who wish to date my manipulative sister but you are not dating anyone are you?"he asked that staring intently at me.
Damn protective brothersI hid a smile."Nope!I waiting for someone special"
Well..the wait is over..I have met him.I have met Samrat.But Mayank doesnt need to know that.
"Maybe I am doing the same."Mayank said.
"WHAT??"I plopped excitedly on the couch beside him.Mayank had never told me that he wanted to date a girl.He never seemed interested in anyone like that even though girls were always running after him.
"Tell me!Tell me...Mayank!Who..?Okay!What kind of girl would you like?"I asked him.
He smiled at him."D' doll!Do you really think I have time to think about such idiotic useless things?"
I sighed.This was the Mayank I was used to.I knew Mom was fighting a losing battle.She couldnot make Mayank marry any of the girls she had chosen for him.But I had promised her that I would help her so I began
"Right!Well...Thats your choice.By the way,I think you should know I am organizing this homecoming party next friday."
"Homecoming party?"He frowned.
"Yeah.."I flicked my hair back."My friends are dying to meet you."
"Dont be ridiculous!None of your friends even met me before this...well except.."he paused.Then grimacing he began."Whats the name of the girl with a squeaky voice?You know who is always saying..Yes...dia..!Bunnie...No Annie...and I met her in the airport!"
"Yes...but..."I began
"And also that childhood friend of yours whom I last met five to six years back..."Mayank said trailing off
I paused,holding my breath.
"Payal...right?Her name was Payal..I think!"he said finally.
"No..Nupur!Her name is Nupur."I said firmly.
"Oh..yea!I thought it would be something like that."he said.
"Mayank!If you meet Nupur please try to remember her name and if you dont remember it dont call her by any another name.Please."I said very intensely.

He nodded."Why?Is she really sensitive about her name?Thats weird!But then she is your friend D'doll"
I sighed,not saying anything.I didnt have a reply anyways.What could I say?I just could imagine how devastated my Nupur would be if she knew that the person who she has loved ever since she knew the meaning of love didnot remember her name.I couldnot give her the happiness she deserves but I could spare her the hurt that she didnt deserve

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23mjht_fanhasiiirreshamkiran_artifanEscapistNanthini9hazel94sparikhadi_guptat-mayur-sajan-jtopsyturvy23gopi06Anhdara13zooni.blue-Samira-preethis.SilentPrincessMou.a-little-hope-Rinky-~*mishu*~..Mariyam..FragranceOfLoveaffu123--Mahima--safeplacetolandsweetMonayaSanu

aati1429 Goldie
aati1429
aati1429

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 9:44am | IP Logged
hey it is a beautiful FF. please update soon.. really a nice one!!!

want to see how mayank and nupur meet....

Edited by aati1429 - 12 July 2009 at 9:44am
shinella IF-Dazzler
shinella
shinella

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 9:44am | IP Logged
neha
i know i m being selfish but when r u continuing it there
i m dying to read wat happens next
and do continue the mayur track in the creative thread also
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
AMMY LUVS RIDZ IF-Rockerz
AMMY LUVS RIDZ
AMMY LUVS RIDZ

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 9:45am | IP Logged
i wish mayu doesn't hurt her(nupz).............awesome part ............loved mayu dia convo.........update soon....pm meEmbarrassed
disco_diva Goldie
disco_diva
disco_diva

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged
wow cool yaar you are amazing writer update soon and
little long part next time pm me when you update

-amna-

Go to top