Fan Fictions

If it was meant to be-(Update 2/10/10pg107) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 109

Page 1
Page   of 109
Page 3 Page 109

x.Heena.x

Goldie

x.Heena.x

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 4:19am | IP Logged
omg amazinggg...please continue sooonnn...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If it was meant to be-(Update 2/10/10pg107) (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AttractiveAdya

IF-Sizzlerz

AttractiveAdya

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 4:27am | IP Logged
I loved it......as shinella even I've read it in d star forum but   cudnt comment I wasnt a member naa........do   pme me wenever u update............

hgrhr

IF-Sizzlerz

hgrhr

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 4:48am | IP Logged
oh my god...Mayank and Gunjan!!
But I'm really looking forward to reading more...it looks interesting!
update soon! and do PM me..!

ananya_s

Goldie

ananya_s

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 5:20am | IP Logged
hey neha!!!!!!!!!........ive read it on star forum.........im nt a member bt i always visit 2 read ur ff.......nd really its fantastic.......u really hav tons of talent.........i simply LOVE ur work........im so glad u started it here also coz now i can appreciate ur wonderful amazing work.........trust me ive always wanted to.......u rite really very well.........do continue soon.....nd plz pm me wen u updt nxt wud u?...
tnx
luv
ananya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parvatisrikant

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the appreciation!I am very overwhelmed.I will be posting parts almost everyday coz they are already written so please check them out. I dont wanna sound like a complete retard but how exactly do i pm you guys?PLease let me know...Here is another part.Enjoy!
Part 1

I rushed to the door,balancing my files as I opened it.I was breathing hard,anxious.I was just only in time for my interview and I seriously couldnt afford to miss the chance.I quickly walked to the receptionist.She was grimacing at her computer.
"Yes..How may I help you?"she asked without looking at me.
"I am here for the interview."I said,glancing at the clock overhead.
She looked at me then."Your name?"
"Gunjan-Gunjan Bhushan."
She nodded and handed me a slip."Here you are.But you are running late dear."
"I know."
"Well!Take the lift and go.The interview is being held on the fifth floor."She said pointing .
I managed to smile before racing to the lift.Once the lift started moving,I breathed again.From what I have heard and seen of the "Mbon Companies",this job would a dream one.I closed my eyes and prayed.I wanted to help Mom with running the family.It wasnt easy for here and she was growing older,wasnt she?I sighed inwardly when my thoughts turned to Nupur Di.Sometimes God was so unfair.My sister deserved all the happiness in the world,she didnt deserve to work,not in her position.But she was still slaving her way up in a fashion company.Not anymore!I will take care of them from now one as they had taken care of me until now.

"Fifth Floor."The liftman announced.I quickly exited the lift,my eyes on my watch.Yes!I had made it time.I took a step in when something hard and solid bumped against me,sending my files flying.I had only managed to balance myself when with a loud thump a coke bottle smashed on top of my certificates.With a dawning horror,I picked them staring at the evidence of my intellectual ability stained brown with Coke.
"Sorry!"a voice murmured.
Sorry!Sorry that he had ruined all my efforts.Did he even realize how much work I had to put in to achieve the results he had so carelessly ruined.
Without looking at him,I said:"I dont think you realized that it was my certificates that you stained or maybe if you did realize, it doesnt matter to you."
I saw him turn to look at me at that.But I moved away.I had more important things to worry about.What would I tell the interviewer?That I had certificates but you cant see my marks as they were stained by Coke.I fought back tears.
"Gunjan Bhushan"The secretary called,motioning me to go inside.I took a deep breath.I had to face this.
I knocked politely.
"Come in"
I walked in.There were three people in all.Two of them were sitting in the front while the third one was engrossed in files.
I sat in the only empty chair.
"Ms.Bhushan,I am Mr.Bhatia,Executive Director of Mbon.May I have a look at your certificates."

I stared at him and then muttering a silent prayer,I handed him the soaked file.He opened it,staring at it for a whole minute.Then he looked up.
"Is this your idea of your joke?"he asked.
"Actually sir...I brought the original certificates but they were..."I began
"Whatever!You shouldnt have entered this room without your certificates."he shouted at me."I dont have time for rubbish you know"
I felt tears leaking from my eyes.I wiped them slowly when a voice spoke.
"Mr.Bhatia,if the certificates were the most important thing we wouldnt have called candidates for interview,just asked them to mail their certificates."
I looked up.Mr.Bhatia was looking livid while the person speaking was smiling calmly at him.
"But-Samrat.."
"We should ask her some questions at least."He turned his eyes on me.My face was still red and I wiped some more tears.
He smiled kindly before turning business like."Ms.Bhushan,if you were the CEO of this company and you had to vote for a measure which would lead to huge turnover for next ten years,would you vote for it?"
I stared at him.What kind of question was that?Wont everyone say yes.Then it hit me.
"I would first ask for a detailed compilation of possible results of adopting the measure."I said firmly.
"But we are having huge profits anyway.Why would you do that?What can be more important than profits?"he asked.I could see Mr.Bhatia lean in.
"Goodwill.I would want Mbon Companies to be sucessful for years.It should see itself running for years and for that we need goodwill and we cant seek to lose that for mere profits."I finished nervously.
Samrat was looking at Mr.Bhatia smiling."Well answered.I think we should appoint her."
Mr.Bhatia glared at him.'Thats fine Samrat but "
"She seems to be a well principled person.And she is intelligent.So thats intelligent integrity...we need that."Samrat piped on confidently.
"Samrat what would I say to your father?That I appointed a girl whose certificates were all stained with Coke?"Mr.Bhatia demanded.
"NO..Just tell him you appointed a girl whose certificates were stained with a cold drink."he returned
"What difference does that make?"Mr.Bhatia choked out.
Samrat winked at him"Sprite is transparent."
I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling.
"Fine..Fine.Have it your way.Ms.Bhushan please collect the offer letter from the 2nd floor."Mr.Bhatia said irritably.
"You mean I got the job??"I asked incredulously.
"Yup!You did...By the way you got it because of me,so I want you to ensure that you dont let me down."Samrat said.
"Yes Sir."
"Good girl!!"he said.
I walked out of the door but before I could close it,I heard Mr.Bhatia grumble.
"I cant believe you did that!I mean the girl wasnt even your type."

I stumbled into the hallway wondering what could that mean.But in the next few minutes when I held the letter in my hand,all I could think of was the expression on Mom's and Nupur's faces when I told them my good luck.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

lookwhosheremjht_fanMoNaYaRoXrreshamkiran_artifansparikhEscapist..Shreyu..adi_guptahazel94topsyturvy23Anhdara13zooni.blue-Samira-FragranceOfLoveafshanafreena-little-hope-Rinky-..Mariyam..--Mahima--safeplacetolandsweetMonayaSanu

shinella

IF-Dazzler

shinella

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 6:46am | IP Logged
hey neha
that was again awesome
and i read the one there
that was awesome tooooooo
since i m not a member tyhere so i have to comment here
and plzzzzzzzzzzzzz do continue soon there
lolzzzzzzz wat a here and there confusion

ananya_s

Goldie

ananya_s

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 6:52am | IP Logged
hey neha!!!!!.....awesome part!!!!!......loved it obv as uve written it lol.....nyway to pm a person uve got to go 2 ur private messenger.....wich shud be on d top of ur screen....
den u click on new  msg........paste d link of d pgin which u updted nd den fill in d person's user id nd click on send.....dats all der is...
hope i helped.....
LUV
ANANYA

Kanika05

IF-Rockerz

Kanika05

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Amazing FF!!! You are a great writer!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top