Fan Fictions

If it was meant to be-(Update 2/10/10pg107)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 109

Page 1
Page   of 109
Page 2 Page 109

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 2:25am | IP Logged

I looked up to see my mother,Devika Bhushan,running towards me.Her face was quite wild and her eyes were shining.She smiled happily as she approached me,tripping over the folded carpet as she moved towards me.

"You wouldnt believe...I just heard..you know...I cant believe I just heard it..it unbelievable..."she stuttered.I sighed inwardly.I wasnt exactly surprised by her behaviour.My mother got super excited very quickly and when she did there was nothing to stop her.I knew it as I had inherited it from her.
"Mom..please calm down.I dont understand what you are saying."
She turned around excitedly."They were here!They came to meet me but couldnt stay longer as he was home.He is home.He is back...I mean he is back from the States finally..its been a long long time,hasnt it?"
I stood up now ,leaving the uncut pieces of cloth on the table.Then I turned my manner crisp,the only manner that can calm my mother.
"Lets start from the beginning ,shall we?What do you mean by'they"?Who came here."I asked slowly.
My mother rolled her eyes at me."Nupur!I am talking about Mrs.Sharma and Dia ofcourse."
"Dia was here."I was surprised.Dia Sharma was my best friend since childhood and my neighbour.I was surprised that she left without meeting me.
"Yes...they came and then..."my mother was saying moving her hands wildly.
"Why didnt you call me,Mom?"I asked.
"Because she wanted to go home.I mean she spends all the year with you but its been years since he was here.Obviously she wanted to stay with her brother and I dont think.."she said,rolling her eyes.
I felt the ground moving.He was here!I clutched the table for support.
"Mayank is back..."I whispered.
My mother was still talking,oblivious to the heat creeping on my face.I loved my mother.She never noticed my reactions.I was glad that Gunjan wasnt here.Glad that I didnt have to hear that Mayank was back from Dia.Dia would have noticed that I was trembling with excitement.
Sometimes I suspected that Dia knew-knew that her best friend was crazily,hopelessly,completely infatuated by her brother.But she was nice enough never to mention it or to act as she didnt notice my blushes everytime she even took his name.She knew as I did that it was impossible that we would even date for a day.The Sharmas were the richest and most sophisticated family in the locality and the status difference was huge.More importantly,I was not a person who could ever hope to find love in her life.
I was afflicted with OCD-obsessive compulsive disorder.Thats what educated kind people called me.Others thought I had a mental disorder.

My conscious mind knew it was futile,but regardless I couldnt stop myself from hyperventilating.I dont even know when it began.It seemed like forever...it seemed that he had been a part of me forever.He had been hovering on the edge of my dreams and my every hope ever since I existed.Infatuation...Gunjan would say.Crush...Dia would say.But I knew what it was:Obsession.

"Are you even listening to me Nupur?"my mother said suddenly.I blinked.It was surprising she was still standing here.
"Yes..."
"What was I saying?"she said,her eyes narrowing.
"Um..that Mayank...and..."I began.
"Yes..Its good rite?"she smiled at me.
Good?That he was back...that I could see him.Good for everyone but my crazy idiotic heart
I nodded.
"She is going to say no,of course.Say that its ridiculous.But I want you to help me persuade her."Mom continued.
"Persuade her...who?"I asked.
"Gunjan of course!She would not agree to even meet Mayank if she knew that I was planning them to fall in love."
"WHAT???"I felt the world reeling.Mayank and Gunjan.
"Mom they would not make a good couple."I said firmly.
"Why?"she asked,staring at me.
"Because-because Gunjan is-is too sensible,too quiet and ..."Perfect for Mayank.They were so much alike.I wanted to hit myself.How come I never noticed it.

"Yes.Gunjan and Mayank are both sensible,bookish,smart and intelligent.In short they are made for eachother.Obviously you dont expect Mayank to fall for a crazy,talkative and unintelligent girl...you cant expect him to fall for you."she said laughing.

My mother didnt know how much she was hurting me then.But she was right,wasnt it?He would never so much as look at me.He would be perfect for Gunjan.But could I really see them like that?No..I could die then.So,I sat down and prayed to God..prayed as I have been praying for every day of my life.

I know he cant be mine and I am not asking you for his love.But please please make him fall in love with someone I dont know..someone who is a stranger to me.

Edited by Neha_S - 02 October 2010 at 3:32am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

jayalalone_ashiKitsinmayur247Asmara.kiran_artifanvishrutasowmyap03bharathi aramMomanamjht_fannaina0123hasiiiMoNaYaRoXlookwhoshere*angel94*Nanthini9DEE2803C_O_O_Laysha1989shakti_rock..Shreyu..gopi06bhavana92topsyturvy23AbhiNikiLuverhazel94sparikhadi_guptaAnhdara13zooni.blue-Samira--ananya-preethissaduflove.mayurarti..Ambika..mimi0295~*mishu*~shamilDebolina.SobtiObsessionMou.a-little-hope-Rinky-FragranceOfLoveAttractiveAdya..Mariyam..mayurartiaffu123--Mahima--myownareasafeplacetolandNikki_TitliSaRuv.sweetMonayaSanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If it was meant to be-(Update 2/10/10pg107)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

noorie_

IF-Dazzler

noorie_

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Its great!!...please do continue!! :)

shinella

IF-Dazzler

shinella

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 2:39am | IP Logged
hey neha
shinella herer
well i read this ff on star forum and always wanted to comment
now i have got the chance
i just loooooooooooooove it
do update it therer laso
i m dying to read the next part there
this is such an amazing one

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Thanks a bunch cute_girl(sorry dont know your name)

@shinella-that is so cute!Btw i just updated it there.

shinella

IF-Dazzler

shinella

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 3:31am | IP Logged
neha
i m sorry i m commenting here
but i read it there
lolzz it is soo confusing-here and there
waise the one there was fabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
make mayu fall for her sooooooooon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AMMY LUVS RIDZ

IF-Rockerz

AMMY LUVS RIDZ

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 3:41am | IP Logged
shit mayu gunjan.......nahinnnnnnnnnn............plz make samrat fall for gunjan and mayu for nupz.......interesting ff.....please pm meEmbarrassed

ShwePoo

IF-Rockerz

ShwePoo

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 3:47am | IP Logged
very nice....plzz continue soon.....m waiting...plzz pm.. Smile Smile Smile

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 3:47am | IP Logged
heyyy its awesum.....NAHIIIIIIIIIII! MAYANK AUR GUNJAN.....NAHIIIIIIIII.....NUPUR KE JEETE JI YEH NAHI HO SAKTA(lmao just read it in filmy style for the effect...)..lol but its just awesome yaaaar...please continue sooonn.....and do pm me....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top