Fan Fictions

AR:Drifted Apart:Part1:Page1!

IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi!

I'm here with yet another fanfic to torture you all! But u all are bound to be here!So, happy reading!

Index:

Part1-Page1

Edited by Sonalihutifan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
  • Part-1
  • All the female workers of the office arrange their dresses properly, whispering into each others' ears.All the people stand up...He was finally there!

"Goodmorning sir.."..

"Hmmm.."He replied...

Without even looking at a single face, he headed to his cabin, leaving every person behind him holding his heart..

"Uff..he's so dashing..."Maria dreamily exclaimed...

"File..???.."He asks sternly, turning back all of a sudden...

"Si..sir...sorry sir...sir .."She fumbled..

"I said...Give me the files..."He repeated...

"Yes sir.."She handed over the file and he left, shrugging his shoulders...

"Silly fools.."he sighed...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Morning honey..!!"Armaan hugged his secretary, Neeti..

"Morning dear..."He kissed her neck, pushing her against the wall..

Throwing his file away, he pined her down against the wall, kissing her neck passionately...She moved her hands at his back...

"Smelling awesome..mmm.." Unbuttoning her top buttons, he moved to her lips,bruising them with hard kisses ...

"Armaan...meeti...met..meetinggghhh.."...

"ARMAAN...!!!" someone called aloud...

"Oh no...tum phir..!!" Armaan groaned...

"You may leave Neeti...Armaan..!!"She looked sternly at him...

"Yaar..Riddhima...its my personaaaa...."He held his ear as she twisted it hard.....

"Personal life ke bacche...wahaan main wait kar rahi hun aur yahaan sahab ka romance chal raha hai...ppl are waiting for the meeting to begin...chaaaaallloooooo"She dragged him out...

So, this was his life...Armaan Mallik's life...Being alone, he had had unlimited and unrestricted rights..His parents, Kulbhushan Mallik and Veena Mallik had divorced when he was only 10 and he hated even mentioning them...

His business empire, Armaan group of Industries was the fruit of his toil..He did, what fancied him...His life was painful but he tried to minimize the loneliness in his own ways..

And his ways had been made "famous" by the shutterbugs...Often, he covered the first page of the newspaper, with his "partners"..who used to change every week...It wasn't lust, which drove him but, an irresistible urge to destroy the loneliness..

Riddhima, a middle class girl from USA, was more of a friend than, a personal assistant since last 2 years......Being an orphan, she knew, what loneliness meant and sympathized him in her own ways...She was he only one,with whom, Armaan could laugh, cry and show his real emotions..For the outer world, he was a piece of stone but for her, he was a precious jewel...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"What do you plan for future...."Somebody asked."Only future will tell..."He replied curtly making the attendees of the press meet murmur...

"God..!!He's got such an attitude.."a lady mumbled to a cameraman..

Listening to all this, Riddhima smiled..."They don't know him...the real Armaan.."

"Riddhima?...file please..."He looked at her..

"Just a minute.."she got the file...

• "Thanks .."he smiled..

"Pehle toh nahin dekha ise.."they murmured...

"Maybe, a new bird.."A man winked to other...

"His new toy....pick of the week..."a lady whispered...

Its had been her first public appearance with Armaan ...She felt uneasy at their constant comments...Armaan's eyes fell on her..he gives a questioning look..

"Nothing."she replies in gestures and flashed a warm smile...

"And did you find out why your parents divorced?...Have you ever thought of seeking revenge from them???"...

The question made him freeze...He couldn't show a single expression...It was the most dreaded question for him ..His dazed eyes closed and he left the place..Riddhima ran after him..."Armaan..!!...Armaan..!!!"...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Armaan...you ok???..."She sat quietly besides him..Yes, he was crying...She came closer, like she always did when he was upset..

"Armaan..Its ok...I mean...see.."He hugged her tightly, sobbing in her arms....She pulls him closer..caressing his hair.."Armaan..."

She closed her eyes, and felt him breathing..She didn't know,  who initiated it, she or he, but the moment got passionate as they kissed each other...She felt guilty first, but the fervor got to her head..She kissed him back with equal fervor..

The kiss was passionate enough to arouse his lethal instincts...He enveloped her in arms and showered passionate kisses on her neck..Half-of her brain wasn't ready for the upcoming things, but the other half, quite willingly, made her enjoy the moments...Passion took over guilt and she lost herself to him...Soon, he took over and they spent some blissful moments of togetherness......
Edited by Sonalihutifan - 14 years ago
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Sonali!!!

Me too reserving to read n further comment :)

*reserved*

edit:

Hmmm.. Sonali.. so one more from your lot bunch of surprises.. :)... cheers!
abt the start.. all I can say is I am hooked to this one too. Much info is given in bits and parts.. his flirtious nature and yet stern... her relationship with him... his sad past understood only by her...hmm... lots of it...is already known now... waiting to see how you will take this forward now.. thanks for the PM and please continue soon. :)
Edited by Prasanthi - 14 years ago
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hai dear😊

awesome part yaar😊 loved it 😊plzzzzz continue sooooooon this time 😊Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

woah Sonali  its really an awesome one⭐️ mind blowing😍Sonali what a story dear really really interesting oneso Ridhima is Armaan's PA cool  plz continue it soon😛 & thanks for the pm😉

"To you I give the whole me,
For I believe that you're my destiny,
To you I offer every best of my heart,
For I believe that you will value it......
One-day love is everything,
You ever dreamed would be,
Then suddenly it leaves you,
Saying 'I' instead of 'We'..

I want to share my whole life with you,
I want to hold you in my arms,
Loving you is whole life what I want to do."

Nidha 
Edited by nidha1983 - 14 years ago
muzic_lyf thumbnail
reserved**

**edit**

awsm part dea.......
continue soon.......waitin for new part........
n could u add me to ur pm list plz...........

lov ya....
payal
Edited by muzic_lyf - 14 years ago
debby_11 thumbnail
hey nice ff
upadate soon...
n innovative thought....
continue soon thanx 4 ur pm
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice start sonali.......
kahan se ideas laati hai
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Sonu,
The part is really great.
Please continue soon, thanks for the PM and please keep PMing me.

Luv u<333
Kashish
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heyy

awsum part ...i really liked the concept...
part 1 mein hi....☺️.....
AR fiendship verry good.....
u write verry well...
keep riting
aneesha