Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

FF: Zindagi UPDATE pt. 27 pg. 65 (15 June 11) (Page 4)

rkath Goldie
rkath
rkath

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
hey guys if anyone would like me to PM them when i have updated please let me know
i will post a thank you note a little later
-Raji
stunninstar IF-Rockerz
stunninstar
stunninstar

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
hey nice ff... plz conitinue,... and if possible can u pm me when u update it?
blokes Goldie
blokes
blokes

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
lovely raji- am reminded of an old regency romance where the "hero" marries this innocent girl out of "majboori" and quits that very night, not even lifting the veil and then meets her some years later and falls heavily for her and in the end realizes that she was his bride!
sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Raji,
Very beautiful. Waiting for the next part.
Innocent02 IF-Dazzler
Innocent02
Innocent02

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
awesome update......good to know that there is  no negative character in the story ! ( till nowTongue)
I just realized it yesterday that you have Shabd & Mahi too.....thats good.
I think more about this FF than the serialBig smileand eagerly wait for you to update.Once again I have to mention it the the story is brilliantThumbs Upand you are a great writerWink
I love Radhika in your FF.Its good everyone loves her and everyone is like her family.We'll all be waiting for Radhika to meet Dev.

Thanks for the early update & hope that you keep updating after a day or twoWink

Innocent02 IF-Dazzler
Innocent02
Innocent02

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Please PM me when you update !Smile
pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blokes

lovely raji- am reminded of an old regency romance where the "hero" marries this innocent girl out of "majboori" and quits that very night, not even lifting the veil and then meets her some years later and falls heavily for her and in the end realizes that she was his bride!

Block i just watch last weekend Rakha & Rakesh Roshan..Its same idea but story moving  different..
same UtpalDatt force Rakesh Roshan to marry Village girl,,,after marriage he left...He never see her face..after Rekha come to City & work same office...later on he love her & he wants to marry...

pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Nice part Rajji now we know why he left house..Radhika feel sad even four yeara..Did she saw his face..then maybe she recongnize him..

waiting for next part...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index