Tumhari Disha

update of25.1.05

spark thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

thanks to lata who has posted the update in zee4u group

The episode begins with Disha looking bewildered as to why DK has made her the maalkin of Kanaka empire. Gargi tells her even she is unable to understand why DK took such a step and she looks angrily at Taj. Gargi tells Disha that maybe its because DK loves her that he has taken this decision. Disha tells bilkul nahin, I am aware of all DK's crooked tricks. I know that this is his new trick. Woh mujhe paise dekar meri imaandaari ko kareedna chahta hain. But no money in this world can buy justice for my Dev Baba's death. I will see to it that DK does not become successful in this plan of his and she walks off. Gargi tells Taj angrily as to what is this new game DK is playing.

Gargi goes to meet DK at the police station.  DK is eagerly waiting for her. She asks DK as to why did he call her urgently. He tells her that main yahin dekhna chahata tha ki mera faisla sunne ke baad aapka chehre ka rang kis tarah se ud gaya. Gargi controls her anger and tells him sweetly Sonny yeh kaisi baatein kar rahe ho, I am most concerned about you my son and what if business mein kohi oonch neech ho gayi. DK tells her he is aware of every move of hers and tells her that kya yeh sahi nahin ki aapne Deva ko khoon karwaya, kyan yeh sahin hain ki aapne mere wakil ko karid liya, aur kya yeh sahi nahin ki aap isme Disha ko bhi fasaane ke koshish mein ho....Gargi is both scared and stunned at the same moment. She tells him yeh tum kya keh rahe ho sonny, DK tells her that aapka jurm jaldi hi pakda jaayega.....Gargi tells him aisa kabhi nahin ho sakta and immediately tells him softly maine kohi gunaah kiya hi nahin tho kaise mujhe sazaa hogi......DK tells her ek baar sabooth mere haath aane do phir dekhna DK ke Kehar se tume kohi nahin bacha saktha. He tells her aap apne aap ko meri choti maa keh rahe ho, aap Maa ke Naam pe ek Dabba ho...............now just get lost from here meri choti mom.Gargi goes away wondering as to who let the cat out of the bag. DK tells to himself Thanks Sanya...........

Disha is in her Aai's house. Aai tells her that how can we trust Vedanth completely. Is it right to hand over the signing authority to him.....Disha tells that she has full trust in Vedanth and tells Aai that Kaka will not just give this power to anyone. Aai tells that paisa acche acche ko hila deti hain.........Disha tells Aai rest assured even Inder is there to take care of everything. Aai tells that she trusts Inder completely but he needs Disha the most at this moment. Disha tells her that she is completely tied up with this court case and tells Aai pata nahin yeh DK ki kaunsi nahin chaal hain of giving me the complete charge of kanaka empire. Sukanya hears this and wonders why Gargi never told her about this. Aai tells Disha that maybe DK trusts her now and she should let go off this trust. Disha tells that DK never trusts anyone and this the time for me to take revenge. Sukanya the sly fox that she is tells that she will fully support Disha in this matter and thinks to herself that she wants to see now what step Disha will take. Disha like a fool thanks Kaki and Aai tells her that as her papa always says she should not take any decision in a haste.

Here Gargi pounces on Taj and slaps him hard. Taj is furious and asks Gargi what the hell is that. She tells him that she knows he is the one to leak all the secrets to DK and that he is two timing her. Taj is equally angry with gargi and tells her she is gone out of her mind. Gargi screams oh HELLLLLLLLL and pushes Taj out of the office.

Sanya goes to meet DK. She asks DK as to why he gave Disha the power of attorney for this business. Why did he not give that power to Sanya. She tells that Disha can do anything to ruin the business and that he should trust Sanya only. DK tells her that mein jaanta hoon ki is waqt Disha se acchha waaris mere business ke liye kohi nahin ho sakta , Sanya tells him that Disha after all hates him and will do anything to bring kanaka empire down, DK snubs that , that is the real challenge. Sanya tells yeh tho bewaqoofi hain........DK tells that he trusts Disha completely.......

Disha is busy writing some letter and tells to herself that ab DK ko pata chalega that he can never play a dirty game with Disha. She tells that this letter is a proof of it. When she is about to leave the house Sanya ( burkha clad ) stops her. Disha again tells Sanya to get out of her way and that what she wants from her. Sanya pleads with her to help DK and that the wicked Woman Gargi is behind all these. Disha thinks for a moment and tells that how could she trust Sanya when she has hurt her all the while when the photo shoot was to take place and when she spent nights after nights in her own house with her husband. Sanya tells her that those are all things of the past and to not take it up during this hour of crisis. Disha tells Sanya what proof she has got. Sanya shows her the snaps taken of Gargi, Dewan, Taj shaking hands. Gargi comes there and listens everything standing behind the curtains. Disha tells Sanya that these are not proof enought that Gargi is the one to murder Dev and tells Sanya that she is going to give this letter to the police and tells that DK is trying to bribe her to stop the case. Sanya  pleads with Disha to not do such a foolish thing, gargi comes out and pretends to be surprised on seeing Sanya and asks her what she is doing wearing a burkha. Disha tells Gargi that she is going to the police station. gargi tells she will acompany her. Disha tells she is needed at the office more and will go alone. Gargi tells her to take care. Disha leaves. Gargi stops Sanya and tells her that she should never take Gargi for granted and she will have to pay for this ( I'm sure Sanya will be murdered by Gargi). and gargi tells kyonki after all.........Gargi ur tooo much.........echoes.

Disha goes to the police station( looking pretty in a nice blue saree and her hair cut a bit short).........and tells DK that she is about to give the letter to the police and tell all about the game that DK is playing now.......DK is surprised , ends of Disha's face........

Regards
Lata

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Disha is acting really stupid and is not using her brains, but I guess the writers are doing this to extend the serial, I have a feeling Sanys will be murdered. Thanks for the update Lata, this was a great Job, very thorough and detail with nice flaw
saimaz thumbnail
oh why is disha acting so stupidly?...she's going to mess up her father's business as well as DK's...I just feel soo sad for DK and soo angry on disha!
lkaran thumbnail

Disha is acting this way because she does not know the rest of the story like we do!! From her point - DK has been vengeful and has taken steps in the past to hurt her.

If Disha had seen the gargi discussion like Sanya, and still continued to act this way we can call her stupid. But, her actions do add realism to the serial. How can she suddenly start believing a man who (1) forced her to marry him (2) framed her for poisoning him (3) killed her father (she believes this!) just because he gives her control of his company???!?

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

thanx for the update

very good update

pyaraladki thumbnail
this update is very good! thankz. if inder and disha get back together what will happen to dk (who by the way is so cute😊) and what will happen to rano?
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the great update😊
ides thumbnail
I agree with ur interpretation of Disha's actions Ikaran.....

she has always seen DK as the "bad guy" and DK's actions and the misunderstandigs have not helped maters.....if the relationship between the husband and wife were "normal", then Disha could have been at wrong for doubting her husband....as it is, as much as it pains me, I cant find fault with her actions....

thnx for the update gal....