Celebrity Fan Clubs

Husein Tina Love Hub -Pg 130 ENTER AT UR OWN RISK (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 151

Ruhihutijufan

IF-Rockerz

Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tsaian

Originally posted by Ruhihutijufan

hey sri..keep, choring dear..very nice pics...

@resh: thanx for article...its phenominal yaar...!!!! yaar kya pic hain..its really really hot...resh,...college mein hoon..marvayegi kya..pata hain chup chup ke i read full article..agar koi dekh leta to..kya karun dekhe bina raha bhi nahijn ja raha tha...anywayz nice..one..thanx surakshita too...

ruhi  choori choori chupkay  chupkay hussain ki pic dekhi jarahi haiLOL bte agar koi dekhi bi leta to wo kuch nahin kehta wo bi hussain ki pic dekhnay mai busy hojata  Wink
-

oye na re na..agar if any student ie friends  would hav seen of mine...then for sure..they would also keep looking him ..Embarrassed.but agar mera khadus sir dekh leta to he would get mad on me , mujhe ketha ki lab mein tujhe yeh sab karvane lata hoon...and would take me to the principle and principle mujhe 1 ghante ka lecture deta...becauz if our principle see us using orkut or facebook he suspends students..and i guess usne kiya bhi hain to some students..pagal hainLOL LOL anywayz aisa kuch hua nahin and will take care aage hoga nahin..kyunki ab to bhai mein master ho chuki hoon..LOL LOL

@resh: kya baat hain...hum dono master hain..tu office mein aur mein college mein...LOL LOL

Edited by Ruhihutijufan - 06 November 2009 at 5:59am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Husein Tina Love Hub -Pg 130 ENTER AT UR OWN RISK (Page 145)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ruhihutijufan

IF-Rockerz

Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 6:08am | IP Logged
@afreen..thanx for pics..of  hussain..he as usual looks smart...dashing..phenominal...

Just checked huti blog and yed they hav given very cute answers....its really nice to know more and more small small things about ur fav actors..and am glad that huti r giving us chance  to know them well...cute answers...

Oh and regarding hussain being shirtless...yup an actor has to keep on changing as per changing times and industry becauz if they dont they will  be become behind ..as today's glamour industry demand new faces...so  with competition with new actors if they dont keep  upgrading themselves the old actors will be behind...so good hussain is doing  new new things for work...but personally somewhere as according to my nature...would  lik more to see actors in shirt..i dont say hussain is looking bad or so..he can never look bad but it is just one's way of thinking and liking....it is not at all bad to be shirtless but again all this depend  on one's way of thinking ...Wink so  with shirt  or withour shirt..i would just want one thing from hussain ie success and more success...Smile

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Ruhi..we both fall in same line..office aur college se hi aise pix dekhne mein mazaa aata hai..LOL

Ruhihutijufan

IF-Rockerz

Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Ruhi..we both fall in same line..office aur college se hi aise pix dekhne mein mazaa aata hai..LOL

ahem ahem..naught naughty...sab pata chal raha hain office mein app kya karti ho...LOL LOL anywayz keep it up..its a good job..Wink

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 7:18am | IP Logged
yes I knw its a good job..isliye karti hoon...koi dekhega toh dekh lenge...LOL

Ruhihutijufan

IF-Rockerz

Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 8:55am | IP Logged
hey just watched DPL.....today hussain was looking very nice...and  the episode starts with hussain sitting on stage and then  one choti hits him and he says ," rani,tum aa gayi..LOL ..then sara  slaps him and he comes out of dream..LOL then hussain says i am going to bring rani..and he goes and then comes and dances on one stanza of meri sapno ki rani kab aaye gi tu...very nice and then goes to bring rani...LOL
I just luv hussain's expressions...phenominal....

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged
@ Ruhi - I am currently watching DPL .. and OMGG .. Husein's entry and all was just toooo cute! Loooved how he was dreaming of Rani .. with the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai song in the background! LOL LOL And yeah .. his chota sa performance on 'Mere Sapnon Ki Rani' .. was just toooo good!

And later .. after the first performance of the Southern Sizzlers .. loved how he picked out Tharak and pulled him up for doing the KKHH routine in between his performance! LOL Husein giving him lessons on 'Main Aur Meri Tanhai' ROFL .. and Tharak in turn giving lessons to Husein on Tamil tongue twisters!! ROFL ROFL

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Tht was really a hilarious segment yaar...ROFLROFL..loved it..muwahhhhhhhhh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top