Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
yes I knw its a good job..isliye karti hoon...koi dekhega toh dekh lenge...😆
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
hey just watched DPL.....today hussain was looking very nice...and  the episode starts with hussain sitting on stage and then  one choti hits him and he says ," rani,tum aa gayi..😆 ..then sara  slaps him and he comes out of dream..😆 then hussain says i am going to bring rani..and he goes and then comes and dances on one stanza of meri sapno ki rani kab aaye gi tu...very nice and then goes to bring rani...😆
I just luv hussain's expressions...phenominal....
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Ruhi - I am currently watching DPL .. and OMGG .. Husein's entry and all was just toooo cute! Loooved how he was dreaming of Rani .. with the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai song in the background! 😆 😆 And yeah .. his chota sa performance on 'Mere Sapnon Ki Rani' .. was just toooo good!

And later .. after the first performance of the Southern Sizzlers .. loved how he picked out Tharak and pulled him up for doing the KKHH routine in between his performance! 😆 Husein giving him lessons on 'Main Aur Meri Tanhai' 🤣 .. and Tharak in turn giving lessons to Husein on Tamil tongue twisters!! 🤣 🤣
*Resham* thumbnail
Tht was really a hilarious segment yaar...🤣🤣..loved it..muwahhhhhhhhh
mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seriously Ekta it was really funny......just loved that dance and "main aur meri tanhai".......
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

some pics of husara postted by niveditha /dpl/if

lov,
                                                                                                 Tama
*Resham* thumbnail
Thx Tama...par aaj woh bahut hi zyada acha lag raha tha...he he
sukklover thumbnail
i lov fri &sat epi of dpl................
in fri epi hu is impossiable................
his kidding with tarak............... hahaha..........tarak's hindi & hu's malalam 7 tamil....................omg............hahaha.....
hu was amezing..........................
                                                            lov,
                                                                Tama
sukklover thumbnail
thanks 4 all vds links...............................
                                                          lov,
                                                                Tama
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode of DPL was such a fabbb one! Truly, a nail-biting one! 😆 

H-V are the BESSSST! OMGGG .. what performances .. Hats Off to them .. seriously!! In today's episode .. especially the guy who performed in the solo round - Santosh - was just MIND BLOWING!! And for the first time since DPL started .. did a performance get full marks from all the judges .. and a standing ovation from Shiamak!! Wowww!!! 👏 👏 

I personally didn't quite like what Husein was wearing .. but I must admit, it didn't look as bad on stage as it looked (to me) in the pics! But still .. not my choice .. Rest everything else .. Husein ROCKED like he always does!! Husein was .. is .. and always will be the best male host on Indian television! 😳