Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buchuni thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@samiha-->>arre baap re...what r u talking??my mom ws there wid me...agar woh dekh leti k main restaurant se mag utha rahin hoon to meri to ghar bapas jana muskil ho jata...

@eks-->>wow!!!!so there is a small chance of getting dat pic still...grttt...!!!do search 4 dat mag..plzzzz...
nope dat ws nt ny print ad...it ws only a photoshoot 4 a particular article...ws soooo excited dat didnt even read the heading of dat article...in the pic u can find tina wid other 3 young girls...tina ws pointing her finger towards some guy...nd the guy ws smiling...

@sonu-->>thnx 4 da snippet...hu defnt has a hott nd fit body...

@all r welcome 4 hu's bw performance video...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sri thx fr tht info...so u managed to seek into tht magazine too..😆

And thx fr the link sonu....

Well his perf was mindboggling...really watched it several times till nw and want to see it again and again...😆..the choreography was really diff...no repetititon of steps or sth....just diff and husein portrayed with zest....equally...
buchuni thumbnail
Guyssss u cant blv iss bar mere hath kya laga...😉😉
I gt hu's childhood pix 4m a very reliable source...😛😛
I'm posting those pix....Now ur task is to identify which one is our hussain among those kids...
Lets see who could give the right answer...
here r the pix...😊😊

dhoondte raho sab😉😉

Edited by buchuni - 14 years ago
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks alot for sharing these pics . i can identify him in 1st pic he is   small one  a 2nd pic he is in  green neeker shirt or in uncles arm . tell me am i rigth or wrong .
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the one on the very right in first pic and the one sucking on something in the second one.......how cuteeee......thanx for sharing......naina
tsaian thumbnail
thanks 4 the pic sri
well hussian is in left side on both the pic
akashdeepsaigal thumbnail

Originally posted by: tsaian

thanks 4 the pic sri

well hussian is in left side on both the pic

yes u win
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
He he its so easy sri..😆..the boy at the extreme right is him..and in the second one where he is sucking something..😆

Waise he really is so cute...awwwwwww...thx Sri...fr again bringing this up..😆
samiha sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyyy sriii where did u get these pics frm????? ur truly a treasure hunter.......🤗🤗........so adorable.....

and hussain can  easily b recognized........in the first pic he the smalllest kid and in the second pic as every1 said he is the 1 with something in his mouth something like ice lolly...
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Sri ... Thanks so much for the pics 😳 

Husein is looking adorrrable in both ... In the first one he is on the extreme right .. and the 2nd pic, sucking on the ice popsicle! 😳