Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

TrueMuskaan

TrueMuskaan

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhi_88

Originally posted by remosalsa

hi yaa i know...i was about to put same topic with this title only....

i like the brothers relationship more then sis's

i agree the brothers are cuter but the sis are really sweet too, i think its beacuse we dont expect guys to be liek that they alwasy look so cute with a lil emotion lol

yup, defo, we dnt usually see brothers acting this way but its soo cute!!!!! sameer comes out with random comments...so adorable!!!
sameer is jus so adorable, and looks hot in pink Wink lol

WOOP WOOP!!!!!

@ remosalsa - i was just going to start a topic with the same name 2! lol

love,
kally

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jadoo Ki Jhappi! awww!! (Page 2)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
i totally agree! sameer is reallly cute/and doesnt keep tension...! thats really great...and i love how pri hugged him back..he cares abt his bros sooo much! too cute! :)

Sweet baby

IF-Dazzler

Sweet baby

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Yah .. loved That Hug

frndship_trust

Goldie

frndship_trust

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
yeah this scene was one of the sweetest scene...luv brother conversation n their hug....its like they really really care for each other....it was so cute n sweet...

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
It was so cute and adorable! I'm really loving the bond that these brothers all have together. Its just soo sweet!

yipee

IF-Sizzlerz

yipee

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 3:13am | IP Logged
ohh i wanted to post exactly the same topic....so very agree...it was sooooooooo cute...the 3 brothers r so adorable....love everyone's characterization

ram92

IF-Dazzler

ram92

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 4:03am | IP Logged
i luv itEmbarrassed

-Urvi-

IF-Dazzler

-Urvi-

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Yeaa I knowww, that was soooo cuteee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top