Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Short Kut should work or I'll hammer numerologist!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Short Kut should work or I'll hammer numerologist!

Short Kut should work or Ill hammer numerologist!He came, he saw, he produced and he conquered. Anil Kapoor floored the enthusiastic media in New York at Studio 18's press conference of Short Kut- The Con Is On on Monday evening held at the up beat Praana Restaurant in Manhattan.

The ever-so-young Bollywood star flew in from Los Angeles where he was shooting for the popular T.V. series 24, to New York to address the media about his forthcoming production, Short Kut, which releases worldwide on Friday, 10th July.

"10th July is an important day on two counts. Not only does Short Kut- The Con Is On release on that day but I also start my third production on the same date with director Anees Bazmee.

Anees and I have worked together before in No Entry and Welcome. My third film as a producer has been in pre-production for some time and goes into production on the 10th, " remarked the congenial and humble veteran.

Commenting on Short Kut- The Con Is On, Anil added, "It is a fun commercial film, which you can sit back and enjoy with your family.

I'm not expecting any critical acclaim or awards for it. Its job is to entertain." He laughed about Short Kut being spelt with a K."A numerologist told me K would be lucky for Short Kut. It better be or else I'll hammer him!"

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=29476

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

np-rox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Short Kut should work or I'll hammer numerologist!" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

friends_rock

IF-Sizzlerz

friends_rock

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
haha...
not liking shortkut promos at all! dont know if it will work or not

Yahoo2

IF-Dazzler

Yahoo2

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
LOL

AmritaRao-Nina

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

LifeOLicious

IF-Sizzlerz

LifeOLicious

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
hahaha! Anil Kapoor as always is hilarious!

I think this movie will be hilarious...looking fwd to it!!!

babii.girl

IF-Sizzlerz

babii.girl

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
awww it'll probably be really goood..
but i dont think it will do well!!

LabRat34

LabRat34

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Love Anil and especially Akshaye but realistically it's got flop written all over itDisapprove...bad clothes...really bad hair...bad songs... but I'll still watch it...if only to oogle AkshayeTongueBlushing

Edited by LabRat34 - 09 July 2009 at 2:13pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top